42

Saturday, June 15th, 2019

New York

Ariana POV

Holy shit.

I was trying to regain a normal breathing pace as my high came down. I was feeling kind of spaced out and disoriented. But time passed and allowed me to regain consciousness, I kicked back into reality and looked to see Y/N moving back up to be beside me.

His doe eyes looked at me like he was so innocent, after doing that not so innocent thing to me. I leaned over and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips. Then Y/N's soft and calming voice reached my ears, "What do you wanna do today?"

"Well, it's almost 11... how does lunch sound for you?" As if his stomach was listening, it made those hungry noises. "I'll take that as a yes."

"LETS MAKE SOME FOOD!!!!" He said in an extremely loud and funny, weird tone.

"Problem, I don't have much food here yet." I told him.

"Grocery store?" And in response to that I gave him puppy dog eyes giving a clear no thank you. "I'll go to the store then and pick us up some food. I'll be back soon. Good with you?" He got up to get dressed. "Hey, could I borrow one of your oversized sweaters? You kinda ruined my shirt..." He laughed a little.

I blushed in embarrassment even though it's all normal functions of the body. "Yeah, just go into my closet right over there." I pointed towards the area and he walked over.

"You've got a lot of bright colours. Ooo! I like this one, it looks awesome!" He came out of the closet wearing my oversized sweater that looked like a regular size on him. It was bright yellow with black writing... damn it looks better on him. "This good to wear?"

"Yes, definitely." I smiled at him which received a smile back showing his pearly white teeth.

He came over and kissed me softly, then left the room saying he will be back soon. ________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

As I walked out the door, I strolled out onto the street. As I looked around to where I was, I understood that I wasn't really familiar with the location. It was a rich neighbourhood and I'm definitely not rich. I pulled out my phone and thought I would find the map app... needs cellular data... no thanks.

I guess I'll just wing it. ________________________________________________________________________________

Now, I had all of the necessary ingredients for the foooood. Food is a one true love. I walked up to the cash register and stood in the short lineup. As I was waiting I heard a sudden gasp and I looked behind myself. There was a guy and girl who quickly tried to hide the fact that they were staring at me.

It was confirmed that they were staring once I heard, "Do you think that's him?"..."I think so, look at the picture." Then I got a tap on my shoulder and I turned around again. "Um... hello, is this you?" The guy asked me.

I observed the photo of myself... weird, why would some take a picture of me walking? "Yeah it is, where did you find that?" I didn't get a chance to hear their response as the cashier called me up to the counter. I walked forward to pay for my groceries and quickly forget what had just occurred. ________________________________________________________________________________

Ariana POV

While Y/N was gone, I collected sheets from my bed and went to the laundry room to start a wash. Once I was done and had it all started, I walked out towards the living room area.

*iPhone ringtone*

Where is my phone?

...

Found it!

I quickly answered seeing that Brian was calling, "Hey Ari! I'm here with Scott and Doug."

"Hey guys! What's up?" I said wondering why they were calling.

"Have you looked at your socials lately?" I responded with a no. "I think the media is catching onto you and Y/N, you should totally check it out." Hmmm.

"Ok, yeah I will."

"Anyway, see you at rehearsal? 2pm."

"Yeah, yeah, see you there."

The call ended and I went straight to looking through my twitter feed. Like usual, there were updates happening very quickly. I scrolled through and found a link titled, 'Ariana Grande Seen With Unfamiliar Guy.'

These things are always amusing to look through. The media can take many things out of proportion, out of context. It's a way to make money. But sometimes it can be too outrageous and best to ignore.

This article is however not totally incorrect. Apparently they had tried to find anything on him. But have failed so far, they need to hire some of my fans. They know what's up.

I have thought about posting on one of my accounts just a random picture of Y/N and I. But I have really liked that he's not all out there in the public. All my past relationships have been in the public eye and well... people are nasty.

Maybe not yet. 

"I'm back! I have some food and I am ready to gooooo." 

A/N: Please like & comment. Give me any feedback! Negative or positive. I am so thankful to all that have been reading this.