25

Saturday, March 2nd, 2019

Third Person POV

"DUDE! LOOK!" Y/N looked where Ellie was pointing to and then turned back only to be slapped in the face by her. They both broke out in laughter and high-fived each other.

Arlo was staring up at the ceiling like it was about to fall, "I'm ready." He repeated saying to himself in a low quiet voice that was somewhat creepy. No, full on creepy.

"8 drinks in and that's when it hits them," Ariana said looking over at the guy she likes and his friends.

The singer was one of the them who decided to not drink as much tonight, along with Liz. The 5 had arrived at Liz's place, not long ago, and Y/N had managed to buy two cases of beer on the way there. Liz was surprised to have a bunch of tipsy people coming over.

As for Courtney and Victoria, both of them were loud and talking about different types of bread. "MULTIGRAIN IS AWESOME!"

"NO NO NO!"

The night was definitely going to be something to remember...
________________________________________________________________________________

"PURPLE GRAPES OR GREEN GRAPES?!" Victoria yelled at Courtney who was curled up on the floor in fetal position. "I SAID PURPLE... OR GREEN BITCH?!"

Liz and Ariana were sitting on the couch drinking champagne while the TV was on and they were chatting about random things. "So how long are you staying here?" Liz asked.

"I don't really know. I was thinking a week so I could spend more time with Y/NN." She responded with and unknowingly started smiling a lot.

"You like him a lot? Don't you?" The singer's friend said and got a nod returned.

It was evident that one had been falling for the New Yorker. Head over heels, once could say. Love was in the air and it was consuming the thoughts in Ariana's head.

"I was actually thinking of getting a place in New York."

"I thought you already had one, you know, the one Pete and you had?"

"Yeah, at first it was going to be him keeping the place, actually. But, now realizing it all, I just sold it and gave him what he paid for the place," Ariana explained.

Liz's head flooded with questions for her friend wondering about the speed this relationship was taking, "So, is he your guy now? You're boyfriend?" To put a label on it.

"No, we haven't actually talked about that." She realized.

"Well, you should definitely have that chat before making decisions about where you live. But, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, I think this one is different."

Liz knew that Ariana had said those words a lot. But perhaps her friend was correct this time. Ariana wasn't really going to fast with the relationship in the real world, only her head, which was fine and healthy. This guy seemed amazing and made her so happy. He was mature for being in his early 20s.

"Hey, where is Y/N?" Liz wondered causing the two to look around.

Ariana noticed both Y/N and Ellie were out of the room. Not to be seen in the vicinity.

Liz and Ariana left to leave Victoria, Courtney and Arlo in the room as they weren't anything to worry about, for now.

They walk around Liz's place and soon came to hearing loud music;

Now I'm naked
Nothing but an animal
But can you fake it
For just one more show?
And what do you want?
I wanna change
What do you got
When you feel the same?

The loud music was paired with loud yelling, "BRO THIS LOOKS SO COOL." Liz and Ariana heard buzzing like an electric razor. They both looked at each other and realized what was happening and immediately opened the door to see Ellie with a new buzz cut and in the process of giving Y/N a buzz cut with Liz's boyfriend's razor. Curls of hair were all in the bathtub and the two were laughing their heads off.

"Oh my god." Both of them said looking at the two best friends.

Y/N and Ellie noticed the new people in the room and Ellie stopped and took the hair tool away from his head. "Oh hey guys! You want a cut too?"
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 3rd, 2019

Liz and Ariana had locked every door in the place just to make sure no more drunk mistakes would happen for the others. They were now the babysitters for the night (well morning now).

Courtney, Victoria, Arlo, Ellie, and Y/N were sitting in a circle on the floor laughing about random shit and then one of them would occasionally tip over.

Eventually all of them were passed out and fast asleep. Snores came from some but it was known that the 5 would all most likely have a head ache in the morning.

A/N: Please like & comment to let me know if anyone likes this story. Give me any feedback! Negative or positive.