Chapter 35

(Three hours later)

Rose whimpered in her sleep and tried to scoot closer to whoever was by her but fire coursed through her veins as she moved.
"What's wrong with her?" She heard North asked as he touched her forehead and she whimpered again.
"What the hell? My chest is starting to burn."
"Mine too," Luke said through clenched teeth.

"Fucking hell mine too," Gabe hissed
"All of ours is," Owen said with pain in his voice.

"Is it the bond?" Kota asked.

"I think so," Sean said removing his shirt.

"Doc your chest," Victor said as black began to appear on his chest.

"What the fuck?" Gabe asked as he looked at his chest. A black vine began to appear above his heart.
Everyone looked at their chest as something began to form above their heart.

Rose whimpered in her sleep again and rolled over to her back. All nine men stared at her boobs then noticed she had the same black vine appearing above her heart. They reached out to touch her and noticed that when they touched her, she stopped whimpering in pain. Over the next hour the design became more intricate and finally there was a nine-pointed star about everyone's heart with each man's first initial on a point and a R in the center circle.

"Have you ever heard of an alpha being marked?" Kota asked and Owen shook his head

"No, it's always been the female," Owen whispered.

"What do you think it means?" Victor asked.
"I don't know," Owen answered honestly. "But then again I've never heard of nine alphas falling for one Luna either. I've never heard of five alphas sharing one Luna either until the Toma team so maybe we can ask them."

"Good idea," Sean whispered.
"Let's get some sleep," Owen whispered as they crashed throughout her room.

A couple of hours later she woke up and began to cry, her body was sore all over, as if she had been in a wreck. "Shhhh Mou Aggele," Silas mumbled as he tried to pull her closer. She cried out in pain and he sat up. By then everyone else was awake. "Sorry Mou Aggele," Silas whispered as he sat behind her. He very slowly helped her lean back against him.
"Bath is ready Trouble," Gabe mumbled as he ran his hand through his hair and yawned. "The bath bomb I created should help some."

"Would you like to see your mark Ten?" Kota asked and she took a deep breath and nodded.

"Surprise, Princess," Victor smiled as he pulled his shirt off.

"We all have the same one," Luke smiled as he sat by her to show her the mark.

"It's like the Slipknot symbol," She whispered looking down at hers. "Your initials are on them," She smiled as a tear slipped free. "I was able to be marked," She reached out to touch Luke's chest and trace the mark.

"I told you it would happen Baby," North smiled softly.

"How come Ashley's are where the guys bit her but ours are all in same spot?" She asked looking around. "How come you have marks, and the guys don't?"

"We don't know Darling," Owen shook his head. "I was going to call and ask and also see what we can do about your pain. Ashley said she didn't hurt past the bite. We have never heard of alphas being marked when they marked their mates but then again, we have never heard of multiple alphas having one mate before the Toma family, so we don't really know what's going on."

"Maybe it's just because there's so many bites so your body needs to recover from them," Sean said softly. "We did kind of bite down hard so the muscles may be bruised"

"Probably," She nodded softly. "Could it also be that I bit you after you bit me? Could that be the reason you are marked?"
"I don't think so Pookie," Sean shook his head. "It's pretty typical for the female to bit back after being bitten and you also didn't draw blood like we did."

"Come on Mou Aggele, let's get you in that bath Gabe created," Silas said as he scooted them to the edge of the bath.

"Meanie will you wash my hair please?" She asked softly.

"Of fucking course Trouble," Gabe beamed as he headed to the bathroom.

"Don't try anything Gabe, she needs to relax," Sean said sternly, and Gabe laughed.

"I love you all," She said softly as Silas walked to the bathroom.

"Love you," They called back.

Owen went into his office and picked up the phone. "Hey I have a few questions, do you have a moment?"

"Sure what's up?" Ashley asked as she put her phone on speaker.

"Well, we just marked Rose and she is in pain even though it's been hours since we bit her, also we are marked also but we all have the same mark in the same spot, not where we bit her."

"And?" Ashley asked confused. "Give her a bath to help her muscles relax, I forgot my muscles were a little sore but she should be fine after her bath and some pain relievers. Just stick in Nightmare Before Christmas and she should feel better by the time the movie is over. Oh, what does it look like?"

"She says it looks like the Slipknot symbol and why aren't you shocked that us alphas are marked also?" Owen asked confused.

"Because the guys are marked also?" She said confused.

"Ashley, she said the guys weren't marked. I've never heard of an alpha being marked after biting his mate, but then again I've never heard of multiple alphas sharing a mate until you," Owen said honestly.

"Huh, I just figured it was normal," Ashley shrugged. "But anyway, yeah the guys are marked, they are marked on themselves where they bit me so I can't help you with the same spot thing, sorry, maybe she just didn't know that they are marked and just thought it was a tattoo to match me. Maybe it's just because there are so many of you so since the design has to be kind of big it was just easier on the moon goddess to put it in the same spot for all you."
"Yeah maybe, thanks Ashley," Owen nodded and hung up.