Chapter 28

After dinner Silas took her outside and pushed her on the swing for a little bit. He could tell she wanted to ask him something but did not know how. He had a feeling he knew what she wanted but he wanted her to feel comfortable enough to ask him anything, so he just waited, knowing she needed to work herself up to ask. He just hoped soon she would not be so worried to ask him for what she wanted or needed.

After about an hour she stopped the swing and went over to the river to sit and listen and watch. He sat behind her and rubbed her arms content in just sitting in silence while she worked whatever was in her mind out.

A few minutes later she took a deep breath and slowly let it out then took another deep breath, "Just ask me whatever you are trying to ask Aggele Mou," he encouraged softly.

"Cancan I. ugh" she sighed then took a deep breath, "Can I see all of your wolves together for a little bit please? I miss seeing them." She sighed then quickly said, "Not that I dont like spending time with you, thats not what I meant, I mean" Silas turned her around and kissed her quickly effectively stopping her rambling.

After deepening the kiss, he pulled away and pushed some hair out of her eyes, "I know what you meant Aggele Mou and its great that you want to spend time with them as well. It shows that you truly accept all of us, both sides. Right now, mine is beaming that you are wanting him and yelling at me to hurry up and shift. He cant wait to spend time with you as well."

"Really?" She smiled and he nodded.

"You dont know how much it means to both of us that you want to spend time with both of us and that you are asking for it, truly, it means so much to us," Silas whispered as his forehead touched her and he gently kissed her again.

"I cant help it," Rose whispered. "Both sides of you fill parts of my heart equally, it feels weird to not see him also. I have really missed seeing them at night."

"I get that," he whispered pulling back, "Why dont you go make some hot cocoa while I text everyone and introduce everyone then shift last? I dont think you are ready to watch me shift just yet."

Rose giggled softly and shook her head and stood, "Thank you Superman."

"For what?" he asked curiously.

"For understanding just everything," she said while looking down at her hands.

"Of course, Aggele Mou," he said as he stood.

She went inside and made her hot cocoa while smiling. When she was done, she took a sip then opened her door and beamed, "Onyx!" she giggled as he sat by the door as if waiting on her to hurry up. She sat her cup down and wrapped her hands in his ebony fur. "Oh, how Ive missed you Onyx," she whispered softly holding him for a little bit. He turned his head into her neck and huffed softly.

"Someone didnt want to wait to see you again," Silas chuckled putting up his phone. "You already know Conan belongs to North. This is Cobalt, can you guess who?" Silas asked pointing to a wolf with grey and brown mix.

Rose studied him for a minute then beamed, "Meanie."

"Correct, now this is Phoenix," Silas said pointing to a reddish brown wolf.

"Nathan," Rose smiled.

"This is Steele," Silas said pointing to a tall grey wolf.

"That one is easy, Owen," Rose smiled softly as Steele came over and sat beside her.

"This is Shadow," Silas said nodding to a greyish black wolf.

"Ummm" Rose paused to study then asked, "Sean?"

"Very good Aggele Mou," Silas smiled and Rose beamed. "This is Scout," he said pointing to a sandy brown wolf.

She studied him for a minute then as he raced around her and Steele and Onyx she giggled, "Luke!"

Silas chuckled and then walked over a wolf that had brown with touches of blonde in him, "This is Cypress."

Rose watched as he pranced over to him and noticed he had a glide to him that reminded her of, "Victor!"

"Way to go Aggele Mou, that leaves Titan here," Silas said walking over to another brown wolf that was large and somewhat intimidating.

"Kota," she smiled running her fingers through his fur.

"Now your turn," North said leaving the house pulling his shirt down, "Hi Baby," he smiles kissing her head. Silas walked over and a minute later a large grey with some brown emerged from the woods. "This is Apollo Baby."

"Like from Greek Mythology the god of wolves and in Homers story?" Rose asked looking up at North who beamed down at her.

"Youre so smart Baby you just made Apollo and Silas very happy," He said sitting down and hugging her. North stepped away and shifted back and she smiled watching all nine of them play around in front of her. She felt complete for the first time in a very long time.