Chapter 37

"Trouble," she blinked her eyes open and snugged closer to Steele, who shifted and nudged her gently. "Trouble wake up and go inside, I started you a bath."

"Thank you, Meanie," she mumbled as she sat up and yawned. She went inside with Gabe following behind her. He stripped her and helped her inside the bubble bath.

By the time she got out Gabe had laid out clothes for her and she smiled at the softness of the fabric. She went down to the kitchen and kissed each one on the cheek. She sat down and North placed a bowl of mixed fruit in front of her while Luke gave her a cup of hot cocoa.

After she ate, she went into the living room and curled up on the couch with Corpse Bride on the TV. Kota came and sat beside her so she laid her head on his shoulder. Everyone else came in and crashed as best as they could.

"What do you think about adding on to the house Peanut?" Nathan asked once the movie was over.

"What about the pack house?" She asked softly.

"We would just go over there when we need to," Victor shrugged.

"Or would you like to see our house?" Owen asked.

"You live in one house together?" She asked shocked.

"Did you think we lived separately?" Sean asked and she shrugged.

"Honestly I never really thought about it," she admitted. "I guess I would think you lived separately since I know how different each of you are but then again you were all running the pack together even with each of you being alphas so it would make sense to live together also."

"Once we knew we would share a mate we built a house to live together so we could go ahead and learn each of our quirks," North said.

"Ok, is it like this house?" She asked playing with her blanket.

"It's similar but we also left it kind of bare because we wanted our mate to include her interests as well," Victor explained with a smirk.

"What's that look for?" She asked nervously.

"Well Trouble, what they aren't fucking saying is that once I found out what you liked, I kind of went ahead and started fucking decorating for you, for when you fucking either moved in or visited," Gabe beamed. "I still want your fucking input in case you want something changed or added."

"Really? You did that for me?" She asked as a few tears slipped free.

"What's with the tears?" Kota asked softly.

"It's nothing," She whispered as he pulled her into his lap.
"Still hard to accept we are mates?" He asked and she nodded. "Well, we are so we either want you to move into our house or add onto yours so we can be together, which ever way you want."

She sat up, "Okay, let's go see your place," she smiled softly and Silas picked her up. After a short walk into even deeper of the woods a mansion started to emerge. There was a house covered in ivy and had a fairy tale feeling to it. It had bay windows which she loved and North made sure to tell her that there was a swing in the back for her while Luke told her the river was in the backyard as well.

"There are rooms for each of us, even though we figured you would want to sleep with us, we wanted you to have your own room in case you needed a break from us or something. We each also have our own off and Gabe turned your office into your art studio. We also have a library and we have a media room as well for movie nights for us or video game times," Kota explained.

"OMG, It's so lovely," She gasped as Silas carried her inside and started showing her around.

"Close your eyes Baby," North said as they stood in front of a door. She closed her eyes and heard the door open. She felt Silas walk forward and then stop. "Open your eyes Baby," North said softly.

She opened her eyes to see her men standing in front of her. They stepped to the side and she gasped. Her room was completely decorated in Nightmare Before Christmas, Kingdom Hearts, Spyro, and Final Fantasy décor. "Oh, it's so perfect!" She beamed and wiggled out of Silas' grasp. She walked around the room and bathroom looking at everything and touching everything she could. "Gabe it's beyond perfect! Show me everything. I want to see everything!"
"Of fucking course Trouble," Gabe beamed taking her hand in his and pulling her down the hall.

"Be careful with Baby Gabriel!" North hollered and Gabe burst out laughing.

After touring the house everyone gathered in the living room, "You guys, this place is more perfect than my house and I thought my house was the house of my dreams!" She beamed as North held her tightly.

"So does that mean you want to move in with us Baby?" North asked.

She sighed, "I do but what if my problems are going to be an issue?" She asked. "I don't want to disrupt what you have here."

"Darling, we already know your quirks, don't forget one or two of us are with you every night," Owen gave her his millimeter smirk.
"Yeah Cupcake, I already stocked up your hot chocolate here," Luke beamed. "And North said he wouldn't argue with you having it every morning if you lived here!"

"You can keep your house as well, just in case you need to get away for a bit," Kota nodded.

"Would it be easier Princess if we just did a trial run for a bit?" Victor asked.

She nodded, "Okay that sounds good," she leaned back into North.

"Great, now one more thing Darling," Owen said fixing his tie.

"We need to discuss the Brandie situation, don't we?" she asked nervously.