Chapter 6

"What are you up to?" Luke asked watching North as he watched the new girl in the diner. Silas shook his head and shifted so North could get a better view of the girl.

"Nothing, just wondering," North said while wondering what was going on in her head. He was glad when Wanda brought over their food. He smiled when he saw her sit down with the new girl and started asking her some questions.

"Are we going to be making new plans?" Luke asked and Silas just gave him a look like he should already know the answer to his own question.

North watched the girl pick up her phone and he could tell in her reflection that she had chocolate brown eyes. He frowned when it suddenly lit up with an incoming call while playing Simple and Clean by Hikaru Utada and the name programmed in was Wifey, he glanced at her hand and realized there was no ring. Silas and Luke shifted and then looked at him and shrugged just as confused as he was.

"Hey Love," the girl smiled as she put some more hair behind her ear.

"Hey, My Love, how are you doing?" a woman asked concerned on the other end.

"I'm okay Hun, I promise," the woman said as she twirled a fry.

"Give me the phone," a man in the background said, "Babe, have you made it there yet?"

The woman shook her head and sighed, "Not yet but Im close, Sunshine."

"Give me the phone now," another man said, "Dragonfly, are you okay?"

"I'm okay Bean, I promise. Put me on speaker so I dont have to repeat myself please," she said softly.

Silas and Luke looked at North and they all shared confused looks. This woman was intriguing to say the least. They were glad for their enhanced hearing. The people on the other end sounded familiar but they couldnt really be sure.

"You guys, Im okay," the woman said again she tossed her fry down.

"Rose, have you eaten yet?" the woman asked concerned.

"Yeah, Im at a place now eating actually," she said looking at her plate.

North raised an eye brown as Luke and Silas smirked at her answer. About ¼ of the burger was consumed and maybe half of the fries were gone.

"How much did you actually eat?" one of the guys asked.

"And what did you order?" the other guy asked beside him.

Rose sighed heavily and said, "I got a burger and fries Marc, and I ate a lot of it, Brandon." Luke almost chocked on his food while North and Silas patted him on the back. Rose looked at them concerned then went back to looking out the window.

"You know you cant lie to use Sunshine," Corey said softly.

Rose groaned then said, "Okay okay okay, I promise to bring the leftovers home and eat them later, okay Corey?"

"You promise promise Doll?" Axel asked and Rose groaned.

"Really Axel?" Rose pouted and North had to bite back a moan at her biting her lip. Luke and Silas smirked at North. "I said I will take the rest home."

"And we know you really wont if given the chance," Ashley smirked. "You know we love you and just want the best for you, Love, please. We do not want you to slip again, that is all. We just want the best for you, that is all, Love."

North looked at Luke and Silas confused, and they mirrored his look. Rose groaned then said, "Okay I promise promise to get the rest as leftovers and eat them later. But it is only to make you guys happy and not send Raven after me. I swear if you six were not my best friends and only family I had I would not put up with your shit. You better be glad I love you guys."

They laughed and then Ashley said, "I better go feed these guys, they swear I am starving them even though they ate not even an hour ago. Listen Love, call me when you get to the house and send me a video of the house and send me the info. I promise promise to keep the info safe. He wont find you; you will be safe where you are Love, make it your home okay?"

North jerked up at that statement and looked at Luke and Silas who both had a look of protectiveness yet confusion going on.

"Kitten, you can relax now, Da?" Raven said softly. "Do you hear me, Rose?"

"I hear you Bear," Rose whispered softly.

"Sunshine, we mean it, well keep you safe, we got you away, right?" Corey asked and Rose mumbled in agreement, "Okay, send us your new info and when the time is right, well come see you. If you, dont you know we will hunt you down like in school." Rose giggled and looked out the window, "Okay, our wife is making nachos and were about to have Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto marathon, so well talk to you later. We love you, Rose."

"I'll send you the info when I get there and get everything out of the car. Once I get everything set up, I will have my own marathon over here, so it will be almost like I was still with yall. I love you my wifey and hubbies so much," Rose said softly as she wiped a tear away then hung up.

North looked at Luke and Silas with a determination they knew too well. "Things just got a bit more interesting," Silas said while finishing his plate.

"Luke, you know what to do," North said as the waitress came over to see if they wanted any desserts. Luke grabs his phone and starts typing away.

"You dont eat much do you Honey?" The waitress asked Rose walking over.

"Um no, not really," Rose said softly. "But it was really delicious."

"You want to take the rest with you?"

The three guys watched slyly to see what she would do. They could tell she was debating on going through with her promise. She sighed softly and nodded, "Yes please, if it isnt too much trouble."

"Not at all Honey. I told you that you were too skinny. Do not worry, once you are here for a while and starting that new life you said you were starting, you will relax and get some meat on your bones. Take it from me Honey, men love a woman with curves."

Silas and Luke glanced at North when they saw a spark of fear in Roses eyes at the mention of the possibility of a new man. They could tell that North saw it also. She quickly covered it up with a soft smile and paid for her meal. They watched her get in her car and drive off down the road.

Luke and Silas turned to North and sighed. "Well, that was interesting to say the least," Luke said as he took a drink. "What are you thinking Brother?"

"She is running from something," North said as he paid for their meal.

"A guy from the sounds of it," Silas said as they walked outside. "The questions are who is he and what exactly did he do to her?"

"I'll call the others and see what Victor can find," Luke said, "But first I need more info on her, like her full name for starters."

"Guess well be seeing Old Man Henry later then," North said as they drove back to the main house.