Chapter 19

She sat up and grabbed her head as it throbbed. She glanced around and saw the migraine medicine with a cup of water on her table. She grinned softly and took them. She changed into her black tights and long sleeve Nightmare Before Christmas shirt then threw her Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie on over. She went downstairs and was shocked to see the nine men talking to her family.

"Hey Love, your head, okay?" Marc asked coming over to hug her. Rose nodded and held his hand as he walked her into the living room to sit down in his lap.

North started to growl softly but Silas nudged him to silence him.

"I need to start packing," Rose barely whispered.

"No, you dont Princess," Victor said softly.

"What?" she started to ask but then someone knocked on her door. She glanced around the room in confusion and went to see who it was.

"Rose, wait," Raven called out, but she already opened the door.

"Hi, My Love, Ive missed you," a guy with jet black hair and black eyes grinned.

"Robert," she whispered as chills ran down her body.

"Arent you going to invite me in, My Love?" he asked leaning against the doorframe. North growled at the name and stood. "Do you get a pet without me, Babe? Why do I hear a dog? Did you get a mutt?"

"Rose, you, okay?" Ashley asked walking over with everyone in tow. Ashley placed her hands-on Roses waist and helped her take a few steps back. She could tell Rose was frozen in fear and was not thinking properly.

"Whats with the false name? You knew you couldnt hide her from me forever," Robert smirked at Ashley, Marc, Axel, Brandon, Corey and Raven as he stepped forward. "She belongs to me, shes mine forever. Shes my Love and Baby Girl."

"No, she doesnt" Nathan growled stepping in front of Rose.

"Who are you?" Robert glared standing chest to chest with him. "Have you been unfaithful to me Marie?" he grabbed her wrist and squeezed snapping her out of her trance.

"No," Rose whispered, "I promise."

"Let go of her," North growled.

"Oh, so you are the dog," Robert chuckled. "And what if I dont Dog?" he squeezed even harder just to make a point. Rose yelped in pain, so Robert shoved her against the wall making her head bounce off and all hell broke loose.

"Get her to safety!" Owen growled as North shifted to his black wolf.

"Take her to the art room," Axel growled as Ashley grabbed Rose and took her up the stairs before every male shifted to their wolves. Rose groaned and Ashley unlocked her door before falling in.

"What is happening?" she whispered holding her head and rocking back and forth as tears blurred everything.

"Itll be okay Babe," Ashley whispered over and over as she rubbed her back. "The guys shifted and will handle everything." She glanced down to see that Rose had cried herself to sleep.

"Rose, wake up," Rose sat up find herself and Ashley in the art room. Memories surrounded her and she gasped. "Breathe Babe," Ashley whispered, "Its okay."

A scratching sound came from the door and Rose tilted her head in confusion. "Asher, Fang, Gunner, Flint, and Kai?" Rose asked softly crawling over to the door. Five whines answered and she sighed in relief. She opened the door and was shocked to see her familys wolves with the nine from the back yard. All fourteen came in and laid down by her feet. She laid by the five wolves she knew were her family and whispered as she ran her fingers through their fur. "Im okay Asher, Fang, Gunner, Kai, and Flint. Can I have my family back please but damn Ive missed you guys as well; I want to see you again real soon, but I need to know what happened." She kissed them and they shifted. "Whats going on guys? What happened?"

"Just ask them to shift, okay?" Marc kissed her forehead then they left to go put some clothes on. She noticed that the solid black wolf, two brown, and the remaining six wolves were either grey or a mix of colors remained with her and Ashley.

Rose took a deep breath and asked, "Youre not just wolves, are you?" The black wolf laid his head in her lap. "Shift please Onyx."

She gasped as the black wolf shifted into North. "You okay Rose?" he asked as she closed her eyes and took a shaky breath.

"The brown ones are Luke and Silas from the diner," she whispered.

"Yes," he answered truthfully as he put on some shorts that Raven tossed him.

"The others six I see are Owen, Sean, Kota, Nathan, Victor, and Gabriel."

"Yes," North nodded again.

"What happened?" Rose asked as she felt Raven and Corey sit beside her on each side.

"Short version, he wont be hurting anyone ever again," Nathan answered as he and Silas came in. "We had some fun releasing our anger out on him for everything he did to you. Our imagination had a blast coming up with fun things to do."

"Its all cleaned up Mr. B," Gabriel said, and Kota nodded. "Pieces are strewn into different piles and taken care of properly."

She looked at all fourteen of the men and said, "From the look of needed showers its almost all cleaned up and you mean forever and ever?"

"For all eternity Princess," Victor nodded.

"Showers now boys while I order pizzas," Ashley said softly standing. "You need a few minutes Love?" She hugged Rose tightly for a couple of minutes.

Rose barely nodded and Ashley watched for a few minutes then whispered, "Shes okay North, shes just trying to accept everything, go."