Chapter 39

"How is she doing?" Victor asked Sean as he came out of her bedroom.

"She's napping," Sean smiled. "The encounter mixed with her anxiety and sudden adrenaline drop after the altercation drained her. Once she wakes, she may be a little shaky still, but she will be okay."

"Thanks Doc," Kota nodded and Sean nodded back.
"This place is amazing," Ashley said looking around.
"Do you think she will move in here with us?" Luke asked as he hopped on the kitchen counter and swung his legs.

"I know she loves her place," Axel said leaning against the wall.
"Da but place too small," Raven nodded.

"I think she will be nervous to at first," Ashley sighed, "but I know she will truly be touched that you already set up a room for her and included small things of hers into all of your rooms to make sure she feels comfortable wherever she is. She will eventually end up here with you but it may take some time before her mind convinces her completely."

"We will go at her pace," North nodded, "We already told her that."

"Yeah, we won't force her and keep her place for whenever she needs to get away," Nathan nodded.

"Just keep doing that then," Marc said.
"She may just surprise you and already want to stay here since you made sure to include her in the place," Corey shrugged.

"That would be amazing," Sean smiled.

"Princess, do you need help down?" Victor asked noticing her standing at the top of the stairs nervously. She nodded and he headed up to her. "Up Princess," he said softly, and she held her arms up. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She cuddled into him, and he smirked as he carried her down.

He sat down on the couch and Gabe wrapped a blanket around then. "Thank you, Meanie," she whispered as he kissed her head.

"Welcome, Trouble," he whispered back. Victor rubbed her back until she drifted back to sleep.

When she woke back up there was soft piano music playing and she realized that she was in Nathan's arms now. "Honey," she whispered, he looked down and smiled softly.

"Have a good nap Peanut?" he asked and she nodded. "Hungry?" she nodded again. "Peanut is hungry Luke," he said as Luke walked by them.

"Come on Cupcake," Luke beamed as Nathan put her on Luke's back for a piggyback ride. She giggled as he carried her into the kitchen where North was cooking.

"Hi Baby," he smiled as Luke placed her on the counter so she could watch him.

"Hi North Star," she smiled as she swung her legs back and forth. He fed her some grapes and she giggled as he teased her occasionally.

"Where's Ashley and the guys?" She asked noticing that she didn't see them in the living room.

"They had to leave Darling and deal with pack stuff," Owen said coming in to get some water. "They said once they have some free time they are coming back to visit again."

"Oh okay," she said eating some more watermelon out of the mixed fruit bowl North made her.

After she snacked, she hopped down, kissed North's cheek and headed up to the art room. She put on her headphones and started on some cross stitching after finding a pattern in a book that caught her attention. She got everything out that she needed then curled up on the window seat and started working. Humming along to the music she lost track of time. Someone tapped on her shoulder, and she jumped in surprise.

"Sorry Ten," Kota chuckled as he took off her headphones.

"It's okay 52, I just got zoned out I guess," She smiled up at him. He kissed her forehead and she hummed softly. "What's up?" She asked.
"Dinner is ready," he said and she nodded. He helped her put away her stuff and then carried her to the dining room.

"Hi everyone," she smiled softly after Kota put her in her chair. As everyone ate, she would sometimes watch them and smile. After dinner she slipped outside and sat in the swing. She swung softly and watched the creek flow by.

"Angelos Mou, you will catch a cold," Silas said slipping his hoodie over her.
"I'm fine Superman but thanks," she said pulling the sleeves up a little.

He pushed her for a bit and she giggled. "You were quiet during dinner, everything okay?"

"Yep," she said popping the p. "Just enjoying being with you and how right it feels."

"Good," he said stopping the swing and coming round to face her. He kneeled and grabbed her chin pulling her closer to him. "You complete us, you are it for us," She beamed and he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her completely against him. She squealed in delight as he picked her up and carried her back inside. They went upstairs with the rest of the men following.