Chapter 30

She took a deep breath and shook her hands, "Just breathe," Victor whispered intertwining his fingers with hers and opened the door.

"Hello Alpha Victor," a blonde girl beamed coming up to him and touched his arm.

He tensed and shook off her hand, "Hello Brandie, this is Luna Rose and I am showing her around the office."

"Oh hello Luna Rose," the girl said through clenched teeth and a fake smile.

"Hello," she said softly. "Do you work here?"

Brandie looked at her dumbfounded, "Of course, I am Alpha Victors personal assistant. I care for ALL his needs and wants."

"Oh," Rose said softly. "Well thank you for that I guess."

"Come Princess, I have something I want to show you," Victor said kissing her forehead and wrapping his arms around her waist from behind while pulling her closer to him. "You can have the day off Brandie, My Princess will help me today."

"Of course Sir," Brandie glared at Rose then stormed off.

"Just ignore her Princess, shes lying shes my receptionist and files paperwork that is all," Victor clarified while unlocked his office door. "Shes made it very clear what she wants and even though I have made it very clear she wont get what she wants she keeps trying. Ive even straight up told her I dont want a relationship with her but she doesnt want to listen."

"Its fine Victor," Rose said looking around. She stopped when she noticed a photo of her and Cypress in the woods. "How?"

Victor beamed and shrugged, "Gabe and Luke have their ways, its my favorite until we can get one of you with all our wolves then that will be my favorite."

After a couple of hours of watching and helping him with stuff around the office she left to go to the bathroom. As she was leaving, she heard Brandie talking to someone.

"Shes a freaking human! She will never handle being a Luna, shes weak and seriously how can she be mates with all nine alphas? She isnt even marked can you believe it? A true Luna would have the ceremony and be marked already," Brandie said scoffing.

"Maybe shes just nervous and shy?" The other girl questioned. "The moon goddess made her their mate for a reason, we shouldnt question it and from what I have seen and heard, she truly cares for all of them, and they care for her."

"Obviously not or they would have marked her already," Brandie rolled her eyes. "They are just tolerating her until they can figure out a way to break the mate bond if there even is one to begin with. I seriously doubt they are truly mated to her, I bet its just infatuation with her. Once they get over the shiny new toy human, each alpha will find their true wolf mate and then Alpha Victor will be mine again watch and see she isnt their true mate."

Rose slipped out the building door and managed to get back to her house. She threw a few things into her bag and headed out to her car. Turning on some Avenged Sevenfold she headed down the road. After a few hours she pulled into a hotel and paid with cash for a room. She locked the door and broke down. Once she was calm, she took a deep breath and pulled out her cell phone. Seeing all the missed calls she broke down again. Pressing numbers through blurred eyes she let out a shaky breath and waited for an answer.

"What happened Kitten?" Raven asked immediately picking up.

"Bear come get me," Rose broke down again. "I cant breathe, it hurts so bad."

"Were already on our way Babe," Axel said softly. "I need you to take a deep breath and slowly let it out. Talk to us and tell us what happened."

"Who do I need to kill Kitten?" Raven asked and Rose giggled softly. "Ill do it for you, I am a professional Russian, and someone hurt my kitten."

Once they got her to calm down and tell them what happened, they pulled into the hotel parking lot. She opened the door and broke down into Ravens arms again.

"Oh kitten," he growled as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Once she cried herself to sleep Marc laid beside her.

"What are we going to do? She can't go home with us," Ashley shook her head. "As much as I want to bring her home and teach those guys a lesson, she needs to talk to them and work this out. They also need to deal with that bitch."

"They are probably already on their-" Corey was interrupted by a knocking on her door.

Raven went to the door and immediately drew his gun and pressed it to Owens forehead as he opened the door.

"Oh, thank the fuck you are with her," Gabriel sighed in relief as he pushed past them, not even caring about the gun against Owens head. Brandon blocked him walking in even more. "What the fuck?"

"Exactly," Axel growled. "What the fuck is going on? Why is my little sister calling us bawling her eyes out and having a panic attack to the point of having trouble breathing?"

"What?" Luke asked shocked. "I dont know what is going on. One moment she was with Victor and the next thing I know he redlined that she was gone we tracked her here. Why are we all here?"

"Whos Brandie, Victor?" Raven asked turning the gun to him. "Give me a reason not to."