Chapter 21

She leaned back slowly so she can look into his eyes. He did not know what she was looking for, but he knew the moment she found it because she smiled and relaxed even more. She leaned forward slowly and pressed her lips to his. She knew he was holding back and letting her take charge and she was grateful for it. She shivered as the sparks covered her whole body, but she loved the comfort they encompassed her in. She licked his bottom lip then moaned as he nibbled on her bottom lip. He did take the chance and stick his tongue in her mouth, but she did not mind because she enjoyed it too much. He focused on her and it stopped the thoughts and anxieties in her mind. She did not know how he knew what she needed when she did not, but he just did, and she was so thankful for that. She climbed into his lap and he wrapped her legs around his waist while still softly kissing her. He finally pulled away when they needed to breathe and smiled when she laid her head in the crook of his neck.

"Is it always like that?" She whispered and he shook his head.

"No never been like that, its because of you. You are the one Baby, you make it so special," he whispered softly kissing the top of her head. He could feel her drifting off, so he wrapped the blanket around them and just held her while she slept. For once she did not have any nightmares.