21

Jules had just explained who she believed the culprit was, based on all the indications and previous case details. And it seemed quite accurate.

"From what I understand, Bonnie won't be in either of these places." said Jules. "She's too important and they won't keep them with regular merchandise. Valkin probably kept her in his place."

"Okay but we cannot know that for sure. And we don't know where Valkin is." said Dagger.

"Check with Erik if he knows of any place Valkin will be at or any common place. Also get a sketch from him. We search for him first. We cannot take either of those underground tunnels until we know where he is." Ghost answered.

"Right, taking those places will get him to retaliate and that's bad news for C and Rise." added Bomb.

"Erik confirmed that this Henry is one of the big shots. So we know that this revenge plan was plotted quite some time ago. That also rises the question: how many of them are part of Rise." said Snipe.

"And seeing as they were well hidden for so long, we don't have any leads..." said Roit.

Shivers ran down Jules's spine. There were around 20 under the age of 10;  30 in age group 15-25; and 10 older, all students to Rise. In addition, there were now 6 staff plus teachers always present at any given class hours. Besides that we're each of their families. Any of them can potentially be a spy. Any time they can be in danger from the inside. And after Henry, things can turn any side any time. And then there was Sebastián. She didn't even want to think of what the dangers on him are...

"First things first. Dagger, wake Erik and ask more. We cannot keep him in. If he's important and missing then Valkin will know we are close. Doc, we cannot have him remember anything. Pearl, Ghost keep close watch in each and see if you can find any moles. Rest of us will find Valkin and Blade and all leads to them. I'll contact the police department to keep watch over the two areas and people around. " said Boss.

Getting each of their respective work, they went to do so. Ghost was about to join Pearl when Dr. Dean stopped her.

"Jules?" She turned to face him in the hall way. "Are you alright? Like... I know you don't like it here but still..."

She smiled softly at him. Dr. Dean. Always speaks frankly and sometimes can be really harsh but when it come to something serious... He's demeanor changes too. She always saw him as an extra concern yet playful uncle.

"Of course. What'll happened? There hasn't been a fight yet..."

"True but... You know... I get it. It's not easy. Everything that's going on and all that you had to endure... It's very unfair... And I know you, you didn't tell anyone about it... So I just want you to know that if you need to talk, this ol' man is here to listen."

Jules was taken aback but was very thankful. "Whoa! Since when are you this mature, D?? It's freaky!"

"Hey now!"

"*pfftt*" Turning around and about to leave, Jules waved and said, "Yeah, yeah. Okay. Thanks Dean. I appreciate it." And she really meant it. After all, he was the only one alive who had seen the birth of Jules.

----------------------------------

In Boura house next day:

Sebastián woke up with a fuzzy mind and unclear memory. Unable to think properly, he dragged his feet to the attached bathroom. As water washed over his body cooling him, he started getting parts of his memory.

'You are safe.'

'Stay safe.'

'I'm in hell.'

'Don't look for me.'

"Jules..." he whispered, slowly remembering what happened. "What is going on with you...?"

He thankfully found himself in an empty house. The Bouras had gone for work. After getting some food, he left keeping a note behind:

'I'll explain everything later. I've to check on something first. Thanks for taking care of me.
Stay safe.
S.'

Although leaving was the worst idea.

---------------------------------