*17*

The following part contains some delicate situations and a minor panic attack. If it's factually incorrect please forgive me and let me know.
Also, in case of trigger, I'll give a short summary to it at the end. It will contain cencored words and will only be the basic content of the chapter.

After Jules was rescued by by a mid aged man, she lost consciousness. She was still wearing only his overcoat as nothing of her clothes remained. Now in bike, with the wind blowing the coat up and she loosing her consciousness, it was getting hard to handle. But the man somehow managed and arrived at a private clinic.

"Dean!!" He shouted, laying her on a bed that was in an inner room, careful to cover her. This room, unlike the outer room, had some advanced features. "Got an emergency! Hurry up!"

"It's 7 in the morning, Frank. I slept after 3... Now I know I'm a doctor but I'm still human." He said as he came into the inner side, still yawning. "Shou- Holy Hell! What's with all the mud!? What happened??" He shouted, now fully awake. He then looked at Jules and his face changed immediately to a more serious and somber one. "And what happened to her?"

"Long story. She's not in good shape." Frank said in a soft caring voice.

"Leave." Dr. Dean said, approaching her. "I'll call you when I'm done." Frank nodded and left. And the doctor got to work.

---------------------------------------

About four hours later, Frank was called.

"How bad?" was all Frank could ask when he arrived. He knew there won't be any good news and now looking at the doctor's face, he was actually scared for her life.

"Very bad." Dr. Dean said, standing a couple of feet away from her bed, with Frank. The had been working on her wounds, examining her with all he had. "I don't know how long it's been she had last eaten properly. She had been working on sheer adrenaline and I'm assuming, the importance of the situation she was in, kept her going. But now, all the pain she was keeping at bay is fitting her and I can't say when she'll regain consciousness. As for her body, it is covered with serious wounds and bruises, and marks of some will stay. There are internal bleeds causing multiple swelling... The body has been so brutally abused that doing everyday activities will be difficult for her for days. And she is now infertile. As for trauma, I'm no expert but it will be deep and difficult to deal with."

They were silent for a while. While Dean was working on her, Frank was investigating her.

A girl of 17, beloved by parents and friends. An average student but cheerful and confident person, dreaming to be a teacher. Went on a drive with parents 4 days ago and didn't return. Police is still searching for them without lead. He really only wanted to save the girl and hearing the diagnosis, he was scared for her future.

"I'll talk to Meranda. I'll see what I can do about it..." Frank said, thinking of all possible ways to help Jules. "Just let her stay for a couple of days."

"Obviously. She's in no condition to leave now. I can't tell when will she regain her consciousness either..."

Neither had words, just concern for the girl in front.

Frank debated as to whether he should take her to her family or not. In other cases, he won't think of it but this girl was different. She didn't want to go and if she did, she'll go to prison. Even if she was fine with it and it'd be the right thing to do, he didn't want that. He just... didn't.