*11*

######################
This is the concluding part of the previous two parts. The point-wise summary will follow. Although this part does not have any gruesome scenes, it does have dark/traumatic references.
Please practice caution.
Have a safe reading.
######################

Hours later, sometime in the night the girl gained her consciousness and saw a mid aged man had covered her with his over coat and was digging in the light of his bike close by. She didn't make any sound as she sat up. When he noticed she was awake, he came a little closer to her not wanting to scare her, and gave her a bag. There were some sandwiches and a drink. He gave her a nod and the girl ate it up. She didn't care if it was drugged, she was too hungry. She remembered exactly what she did but she was too numb to everything to react.

After eating she stood up holding the coat tightly as she realized that he had dug up two graves and starting a third. Seeing this, she got some sense and her eyes watered as she began to silently cry. He did stop her or try to comfort her. He was just there with sympathetic gaze. She slowly stopped and went to the shed. The man quitely followed her. She wore the coat and tried to pull her mother's body. He man stopped her and respectfully carried her and placed her in a grave, covering her body again. He did the same for her father.

He was going to start on other graves but the girl stopped him, silently indicating that that was not needed. They then buried her parents and stayed there till the sun came out.

With the rising sun, she said goodbye to her parents and walked back to the shed. She spilled every drop of rum there was on the dead bodies and looked for something to start a fire. The man who had by now understood what was going through her mind, offered her a lighter. She didn't hesitate as she set fire to everything. She walked backed to her parents' grave and watched as flames consumed the place of her nightmares.

All this time the girl had not said a single word and the man only said a few, here and there. But after all this, he had to spoke up. "Do you have any where to go? What are you going to do now?" The man asked.

The girl shook her head. She didn't want to return to her live. It was gone. Her other  relationships did not matter anymore. She didn't have any future plan anymore. All aspirations, dreams, wished, plans here destroyed. She didn't care what happened to her.

"Do you have a name?"

She shook her head again. She didn't want that name anymore. That girl died with her parents. This body was only a shell.

"Well then, how about you come with me? And don't worry I'm not taking you to a bad place nor to cops."

Like a bad place could scare her anymore. She looked at him and gave a small nod. She didn't care where he took her. Hell or heaven, she didn't want anything to do with that place anymore.

"Okay then. Let's go. From now on, I'd like your name to be Jules. How's that?"

And that was how Jules was born near the grave of her parents, out of the ashes of those who had destroyed her life.

--------------------------------------

Here is the basic summary:

> A family of three (man, wife and their 17 years old daughter) went on a road trip far from city.
> Some dr*nk men show up and as*ult and r*pe the girl and her mother, after k*lling the man.
> The girl finds her way to free herself.
> She l*st her mother.
> She takes her r*venge.
> A man finds her unconscious and offers to help.
> Helps her b*ry  her parents.
> He offers a new life by the name Jules.
> She agrees and goes with him.