Chapter 20: Explaining

"So, what's the story?" he gave me a long look and sighed. I prepared myself for whatever he was going to say. This had better be good from pulling me away from everyone. Although I bet it's some sick joke or a bet with his friends. Let's see where this leads.

"Keep an open mind why don't ya Ally?" Sean said giving me a stern look before turnung back to the road. I groaned but nodded, wanting to hear his explanation...

Sean's Explanation:
Ally, we first met in the hallways and you were so gorgeous. But I knocked you over and doing what I always when I see a hot chick is the smirk, vague talk, and run off. So that's what I did. You were in my class and you were so adorable. I watched you work the whole time and yes I caught those glances at me. Later on I began to realize you weren't to interested so I pulled the player card.

Hey! Don't give me that look, you're supposed to keep an open mind!

Anyways, I guess that it's true I did try to claim you at the dinner party thinking hey you are hot and a girl like you would love to be with a guy like me. My plan didn't work and your rejection stung, badly. So that's when player me came out and I wanted you to feel my pain. Any girl I could find I would grab and when you came by she and I would be all up on each other. The horrible thing was though, I couldn't tear my eyes away from you and I couldn't stop thinking about you and how I'd rather have you by my side than any of those girls.

I realized recently that my jerk ways weren't helping me get you and I want to prove to you I'm a good man. My father taught me that this was how I could win you or just have you as like a poster girlfriend in front of the school. Those jerk ways was how my dad landed popularity and my mom. I don't want to be like him Ally! Every night he has some other woman in his bed thats not my mom. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that and I finally realized that. Thanks to you I can now be a better person...

I stared at Sean as he finished speaking, my mouth hung open in surprise and my heart feeling for him. He looked so distraught and forlorn that my heart broke for him. Then i started to remember things, how he used them to get to me and treated me like crap. Then instead of asking me to go with him he just yanked me away. We pulled up to The Axton's house and he looked at me, waiting for some sort of response.

"What'd you think???" I said coldly and got out of the car, "That after hearing your lovely little speech I'd just forgive you and fall into your arms like Oh Sean how i love you! Well you are wrong!!! You have hurt me a lot! Those girls aren't pawns you can mess with and Mary needs me right now but instead I'm with you. Just leave me alone Sean. I don't want you in my life." Flipping my hair, I pivoted on my heel and walked into the house.

---What do you think Ally should do? Should she forgive him after that outburst or should the two stay apart???