Chapter 10: Fear

A/N: Sorry I took so long to update once again. Just trying to add suspense.... Did it work?
But I wanted to tell everyone reading thank you so much for the support and just reading my story. It means a lot to me so thank you very much. You guys are the BEST. But now for what you came here for, THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

<3 <3 <3

"WATCH OUT!" but it was too late...

--------------------------------------

I woke up in the hospital. My head was killing me and my leg was in intense pain. I tried to push myself up and I winced, my right arm is in a cast and I felt a bandage around my forehead. My left leg was in a cast too and was elevated in one of those little slings.

Groaning I pulled myself up, wincing through the pain. Ann sat in the chair next to me snoozing away. I smiled at the fact that I had someone who cared, or at least I think cared. I looked at my surroundings and saw nothing of importance except...a vase of flowers. Tiger Lilies to be exact, my favorite! But who would have gotten me that?

---------------------------------------

I had to stay confined to the bed for three days. Ann was with me 24/7 and every now and then Lily would visit. Mr. and Mrs. Axton never came but that was too be expected, with whatever there buisness was they were out of town a lot. I kept worrying about Mary but nobody would tell me how she was.

Finally the day came when I could get out of bed. I had crutches and Ann helped me get up and start walking. "Stay here Ann, I need to do this alone." she couldn't come with me. I was going to find Mary.

---Sorry its such a short chapter but I wanted to hear your opinions on a couple things. Who do you think brought the lilies? And where's Mary?