Chapter 19: Surprise

Instantly I was jerked from her pull into the arms of Sean! Surprise filled my face and had one arm around my waist while the other hand reached up to my mouth convincing me not to scream. He waved Lilac away and stepped away from me, grabbing my hand to give me a little space. He started dragging me down the hallway, past Jack. Jack gave me a strange look and I returned it with fear and confusion.

"Come on!" he yelled at me. I ran along with him trying not to trip. "What's going on?!" he just gave me a "look" and we kept moving. I was starting to get annoyed by his actions. He just took me from a good conversation with my new (again?) best friend and away from Lilac without telling me what's going on. He kept looking back at me but still pulling and not lessening the pace at all. I groaned and moved to keep up with him. We burst out of the hospital and down to the parking lot where his beat up Chevy sat.

"Get in." Sean opened the door for me, a determined look on his face. I jerked my hand out of his and crossed my arms. I looked at him crossly. I wasn't getting in that car. "Come on! Get in the car, please." He told me waving his now free hand in a motion to guide me to the seat. Rolling my eyes I decided to annoy him some more and I pulled out my gum which I started chewing. After popping the first bubble he realized it was useless.

"Why won't you come with me?" A look of desperation flickered across his face but was gone in a matter of seconds as he regained composure. Smacking my gum I looked at him pointedly, "Why should I after you've been such a jerk to me?" He put his hand over his heart in a mokery of my insult to him. "Ouch girlie. That hurt," he gave me a wink and then went back to being serious, "Listen I'm sorry okay? If you get in the car while we drive around I'll explain everything. Please."

I looked back and forth from him to the car and finally gave in. He gave a sigh of relief as I hopped in the car. Slowly walking around he got in. We pulled out of the parking lot in silence and once out of the hospital area I decided he should start talking, "So, what's the story?"

A/N: You don't have to but for fun comment what you think Sean will do? Thanks for all the support and votes you guys are the reason I do this. You're all the best❤