Chapter 8: Figuring Things Out

Today is going to be great. I kept reminding myself that as I fixed my hair and outfit. I was wearing a peach top that flowed and had short sleeves with ruffles. I wore khaki shorts with tie-dye vans. I fixed my curls in my hair and then tore them out leaving it wavy and flawless. It's the day of a new semester at highschool and Mary was waiting to pick me up. She was my new ride to school, her and I being best friends and all.

So far it was great having a best friend. I even got a phone from Mr. And Mrs. Axton so I could talk to Mary and also in case of an emergency they could contact me. I took a deep breath and walked out the door. Today was huge...I decided to confront Sean. Mary and I decided I should confess the truth to him. That even though he's a complete jerk and a total player, I kinda like. Well, that I like him. A lot.

-------------------------------------

Second trimester I had Math first period. It was quite boring until the teacher stopped the class. "Okay guys! Welcome our new student, Jack Haskey." Literally every girl gasped and I swear hearts were everywhere. He had deep brown eyes and dirty blonde hair that looked perfect as it was spiked. He had a red beanie on and he looked so adorable. He hadn't looked up from his feet and the teacher pointed him to the seat next to me.

He walked towards me and sat down. He didn't say a thing. He just did his work quietly. When I would write I faced him and stole looks at him. He's perfect...sharp jawlines and just mouth watering. Stop. I had to stop thinking this. I shook my head and turned away. Across the room sat Mary. I looked up at her and she gave me looks. Pointing to Jake she winked and made a shooing motion like I should talk to him. Rolling my eyes I decided to.

"Um...hi! I'm-" I began and he cut me off. "Ally, yeah I know. Don't ask how I know, but I just do. Haha..." he laughed. We started talking and just as we were becoming friends the bell rang signaling that everyone had to go. I grabbed my homework and when I looked up, he was gone. Mary ran over to me and we started fangirling about him as we walked out of class and down the hall. We parted our ways and I didn't see her again until lunch.

"Ready?!" she yelled at me excitedly. Confused I just started at her. "OMG YOU FORGOT!!!" she screamed and it captured many people's attention, "Sorry...but um...remember? Confession? Sean?" I suddenly remembered and I just looked at her distraught. What should I do! There's Jack...oh him...but then there's Sean...he's so, ugh Sean! I looked to Mary for help. "What do I do?"

----Leave comments please. Who do you think she should be with? Jack, the new guy, or Sean, the player with an actual heart?