Chapter 5: Awkward Conversations with Sean

I peeked over my book to look at him. He was laid back on my chair with his feet propped up on my desk and a phone in his hand. I have never owned a phone...maybe I could ask for one? Nah, I shouldn't do that. They won't want me anymore. Sean suddenly caught my eyes with his and he smirked. That stupid sexy smirk that made my heart stop. Ahhh!!!!

I quickly turned away as I get my cheeks turn crimson. He laughed and then walked over to me and sat on the edge of my bed. "Um....what are you doing?" I said as he got closer to me. He just smirked again and I sat up completely straight. Sean inched forward and leaned in to me. Putting my hand on his chest I stopped him and asked what he was doing again!

"Giving you what you've always wanted." He said seductively and pulled me to him. I was so scared but I didn't move. I didn't know what was happening until he leaned towards me and his lips met mine in a kiss. I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't move. He just kept kissing me. Don't get me wrong....it was great, but I wasn't ready for him. This was so weird!

I pushed him away and he wouldn't budge. I inched towards the edge of the bed and finally I got where I could get off. Pulling away from him I jumped off the bed. "Why?" he asked confused and hurt on his expression. I looked down at my feet and stood there awkwardly...

"I don't get why you think its okay to just kiss me out of no where! I barely know you!" I sort of yelled at him. He just looked at me with a shocked expression. Suddenly his confusion turned into anger, "Every girl wants me. You should too!" He stood up angrily and stomped out, yanking open the door. Before slamming it to leave he looked at me, "You're going to regret this Ally. I'm going to make your life a living he*l." and with that he left.

Watching him walk out hurt me...what just happened....

---What do you think will happen next? Is Sean a good or bad guy?