Chapter 9: Choosing The Right Guy

"What do I do?" I turned to Mary. She shrugged and looked helpless. Sighing we both turned to look at Sean who sat with his flirts. Suddenly my heart stopped as Jack walked in. He looked so perfect and I just wanted to be around him. But Sean made me feel so alive and he had an air of danger that enticed me. I couldn't choose between the boys. They both made me feel like I'd never felt before...

Sean made me feel one way. It was dangerous and exhilarating when I was with him. I felt so alive with him and like I could do anything. My heart beat faster when he was around and he captured my full attention... But I don't want to be just another one of his girls. I want to be his only girl. He's in a relationship just for sex and I don't want that. I want him to love me. I wonder though, he makes me so angry! But why?! He's supposed to be just another stupid boy.

Oh and Jack.... The way he looks and talks makes me feel a million diffrent things at once. I want to be with him always and I get butterflies in my stomach. He makes me feel happy, warm, and like I belong. But I just met him. I don't know what he's like and what if he ends up exactly like Sean with the whole player thing!

"I feel so lost." I whispered to Mary. She gave me a hug and told me that I shouldn't have to choose, the boy will choose me. We laughed and ran to next period. I spent the rest of the day thinking about it. I needed to choose someone.

Finally the day ended. I ran out of the school to Mary's car and when I got there she unlocked the car. "Get in girl!" I hopped in and we drove off.

"So, have you decided yet?" Mary questioned me.

"No...I'm so lost Mar, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do!"

"Choose Jack because if you really loved the first aka Sean, then you wouldn't have fallen for the second." she smirked and looked at me to wink. We laughed and I applauded her.

"Look at you, so wise!" we burst out laughing. It's so much fun with Mary. When I stopped laughing and so did Mary we both screamed. "WATCH OUT!" but it was too late...