Chapter 15: Snow White Must Wake Up

After hanging out with Mary, Lilac came back and took me home. I slept restlessly that night and woke up dead tired. I groaned and tested Lilac to come to my room immediately. I quickly got dressed just a second before she came running in. Out of breath and a littke woozy Lilac curtsied to me and declared his morning. I smiled at her, "It's really okay Lilac, you don't have to curtsy for me and you can call me Ally. Not m'am or miss or whatever." she nodded, understanding everything.

I brushed past her and grabbed her hand, dragging her downstairs with me. We walked into the kitchen and I smiled at our cooks Agatha and Keith. They nodded and I did what I normally did these days. Grabbing two protein bars from the secret cupboard for me and Lilac I had her grab keys and we walked to the garage. The first was a navy blue Porshe 911 model from 2003. It was super nice and fit for two people so we hopped in and I gave her the directions hoping my crazy plan would work.

We arrived at the house and I fixed myself before walking up to the front door. I knocked twice and waited around five minutes before someone finally opened the door. It was an older woman with brown hair that was turning quite gray and age lines were clear on her face. She looked worn out, as around five kids ran out from the other room I understood why. She turned around and yelled for Jack.

Jack bounded down the stairs to where I stood with the little girl looking at me like I was special or something and the two boys backed in to the corner whispering about cooties and how they needed the shots to be safe from me. "These girls are Annie, Frankie, and Jocelyn. Ages 3, 6, and 2. Now the boys are Cody and Ryen, they're twins if you can't already tell hahaha and they're 8." Jack smiled and pointed out. Cody and Ryen look identical and I laughed as I introduced myself to them all.

When we finshed introductions Jack walked out with me to the car. I hopped in and then felt stupid. Lilac and I had grabbed a two seater car. "Would you mind driving?" I asked Jack and he shook his head no enthusiastically and hopped into the front seat. Lilac squished in next to me on the front seat and off we went to the hospital.