𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

********

ARNAV'S ROOM :

Arnav came into his room and dumped his phone on the bed and sat down with a thump on the bed. He was lost in somebody's thoughts and whispered, "I will not leave that witch Pari who tried to kill you. I would shatter her dream of being a model and becoming Mrs. ASR." His eyes were red, not from crying, but from wrath.

"I know what I did was wrong, but I needed to do it. If I hadn't, this mother-daughter couple would never have allowed me to marry you. It's necessary for me to marry you to protect you from your past, my love. You're already on the brink of danger. On top of that, these women. You're so innocent that you never even knew they were behind your life and happiness. They wanted to take away every happiness you ever had. They can't see your happiness". He gnashed his teeth thinking about those Gupta women.

"I was already dying thinking that it was because of me, you had to be in this state and now this whole dating thing. But I needed to show her how much I love her. Sorry about that, meri jaan. They wanted to take you away from me na, I will take away all their dreams and leave them empty-handed". He was fuming.

He was so happy when he found that anklet on that girl's ankle who was hit by his car accidentally. Seeing this anklet, he knew that he had found his Pari whom he loved since childhood. He felt so excited. It was then he came to his senses when heard her panting. It killed him to see her in this condition. He immediately brought her to the hospital and asked the doctors to provide her with the best possible treatment.

He then instructed his PI team to find out all the details about her. They gave him her details within 24 hours.

He came to know that her name was Khushi Gupta and everything concerning her. He discovered the whole thing. How she came to live with Guptas, about Garima and Sheetal and their behavior towards Pari and their evil motives to ruin her life.

The reason Sheetal became a model. That's him, The Arnav Singh Raizada. She wanted money. That's when she came to know about Raizadas and the ASR, courtesy, her father, who worked with them for a long time and started investigating about them. So, she went into this business and did whatever she could to meet him. And how he did everything to trap her in her own plan.

He also became aware of Khushi's brother, Ankit Malhotra. Yes, she has a brother about whom she was unaware of till now. Her parents adopted him when the doctors told them they could not be parents. But after a while, she was born like an angel. They were delighted, but a tragedy hit them.

Their parents had an accident and their mother died instantly and after a while, their father also died, but not until they told him about the attempted murder. It was precisely a murder attempt on them by their uncle.

When Ankit found out, he gave her to Shashi Gupta for her safety as he was their father's friend and was looking after their business since then. Fortunately, Ankit was his business partner. When he confronted him about all of this, he (Ankit) collapsed and agreed to it all. From that point on, they became friends and planned it all out.

Today, when Ankit called him in the morning and informed him that his Pari was perfectly fine and had returned from the coma, there was no limit to happiness. He doesn't even remember his plan to propose to that witch, Sheetal.

Then he saw her waving at her like a lunatic and remembered the plan. Everything was going so well, but that donkey had to ruined everything by speaking about Sheetal in front of mother and grandmother.

He wanted to make sure he was aware of the plan before the wedding. No, he had to go ahead and open it up before them. He wanted some time. At least till his Pari gets perfectly fine. He needed time to make her fall for him. But now it doesn't seem like an option. Regardless of what he wanted to do, he had to do it only after the wedding.

We've already been warned by the doctors that stress could be fatal for her health. He had to act quickly because he knew his family. They wouldn't hold it up...

He also had to plan something so that she would not be stressed out and come back from the trauma she was going to endure on certain days.

He came out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at the man who created the whole mess. He threw his hand out of his shoulder. Aman gasped at it.

"What was that all about? Why were you so upset in the first place? In fact, I heard you were whistling sometimes back. So, what made you suddenly so bitter". He dared to ask.

"You. You happened, Mr. Aman Mathur. Tumhari akkal kya ghas chadne gayi thi? Did I tell you to go to mom and dadi and tell them about me and Sheetal? Nahi na then what was the need bewakuf"? Aman gazed at him for a long time.

"What the!! I.I.i... I was just trying to help you! And now you're growling at me and moreover, you were confusing me with your sudden change of behavior". He whined...

"Help?? Help my foot!! You screwed up everything I planned. Idiot. Listen carefully"... Arnav wanted to choke him, but he controlled himself somehow.

He went on to provide him with all the details. How he knew Khushi, what happened to her since childhood. About her uncle. About her brother being their business partner. Garima and Sheetal were jealous of her and how they were behind her happiness. The way he handled Sheetal.

How Garima and Sheetal were planning on murdering her. How he learned that from his PI team.

If it was not for his car, till now she would be killed. They hired some truck driver to kill her and made it look like a hit-and-run case. They planned this as they knew that she would go to college that day for her result. There she'd come out of college and the truck would hit her.

When Arnav had finished telling him the whole story, Aman became furious. He asked himself how anyone could stoop so low and try to kill her daughter. Be it a foster one, but still, she was her daughter and Sheetal's sister right! How could someone try to kill his niece for money? How cheap.

At that time, Aman realized his blunder. He messed up everything Arnav had planned carefully by telling his mother and dadi. But it was Arnav's fault too, wasn't it? He should have told him (Aman) all that beforehand. He mentally pouted.

Aman stammered somewhat and said, "ehmm.. uhh.. ermm!! Arnav!! Now what would you going to do now"? But he stopped asking any more questions when he saw his friend's angry gaze.

"What I was supposed to do. I will marry her. What else! And Sheetal wouldn't know what's going to happen to her on her most awaited wedding day". He had a sly smile.

"WHAT? You would get married to Sheetal"? Aman screamed. "Of course not, dumbo! I will marry my Pari". He said dreamily. "Bu...but...but Khushi? I mean! She knew nothing about it. Perhaps she knew nothing of you and her brother"? He stuttered a bit.

"Don't worry about that. I just would have to handle my Pari that's it. I had to ensure that she wouldn't be too stressed out and that you had to help me". He ordered Aman in bossy tone

"Sure, dude! Anything for you and my bhabi. Tell me". He said excitedly. But Arnav shook his head on a no. "Not now. You will come to know in time. And not bhabi, it's substitution bhabi. Get ready, my love to be my SUBSTITUTE BRIDE". Aman laughed and Arnav grinned lovingly.

*****

What will happen to Sheetal on wedding day?

How Khushi will become the Substitute Bride?

Will she agree to be one?

******

If you like it, Please Don't Forget to Vote and Comment.

****

Take care and Stay Safe,

****

Your Narrator,
Dipanwita86