Sweet Tooth (Dean x Pregnant!Reader fluff)

Pregnancy cravings had started around the second week for you, an exact day after you’d discovered you were pregnant. At first they weren’t as weird as you thought they would be. The only difference in your appetite was that you wanted really salty food. But they had changed since then, and now you felt as if you lived for all sweet things.

You woke up around midnight, your stomach grumbling loudly. Dean had his arm around you, pulling you close to him. His bare chest was pressed against your back, heating your body easily with his. You took a deep breath, breathing in his familiar scent, before carefully untangling yourself from his grip.

Dean mumbled something as you stood up, halfheartedly reaching for you. You smiled and bent down to press a soft kiss on his temple.

"I’m going to the kitchen," you whispered, unsure that he had even heard you. Dean said a few more incomprehensible words before rolling to his side.

Stifling a giggle, you put your slippers on and made sure not to make any noise as you opened the door of the bedroom.

The bunker was completely silent with the exception of the slight humming the lights made. You heard Dean start to snort as you closed the door of the bedroom you shared, but he was soon out of earshot as you started to walk to the kitchen.

Passing Sam’s room, the archives room, and finally the library, you found yourself in the place that you’d been visiting more and more lately. Quite honestly, it was also the best place in the world when you were pregnant.

You started looking through the cupboards of the kitchen, trying to find something that would satisfy your cravings. There was an apple pie and some cookies, but then something caught your eye.

You grabbed the unused chocolate syrup and opened it up, taking a second to breathe in the delicious, sweet smell. With joy, you remembered about the ice cream in the fridge, and quickly went to get it. The cold container chilled your hands for a second before you put it down, busying yourself with finding the whipped cream while the ice cream softened enough for you to serve it.

You set the whipped cream, along with a chocolate bar you found, next to the ice cream and then proceeded to scoop as many spoons of ice cream as you could into a big, red cup. The chocolate syrup slowly fell on top of the ice cream, small, swirling patterns decorating it, later hidden by the white, fluffy whipped cream you placed on top of it. You closed your eyes at the taste of the sweet, creamy substance, your hunger and cravings subduing by the time you were almost done with your ice cream.

“Baby?” a ruff voice asked, heavy with sleep and confusion. “What are you doing?”

You turned around, spoon in your mouth and half of a chocolate bar in your hand. Dean stood in the entrance of the kitchen, his eyes narrowed against the light of the room. His muscles flexed as he walked towards you, his tan, firm body capable of making your mouth water more easily than any ice cream you could have imagined.

"I’m eating," you smiled, sheepishly putting the spoon down. Dean raised his eyebrows, his sight wandering down to the chocolate that you held and the cup with ice cream. "What? I had cravings."

"Yeah, but do you want our kid running around and begging for chocolate all day?" he asked, holding his hands out. With a small sigh, you reluctantly handed Dean the items, taking in mind that pushing him aside and running away with your sweets was not the best idea.

"I guess not, although I don’t doubt that you would so give them all the chocolate in the world."

"True," he nodded, placing the cup of ice cream in the freezer and leaving the chocolate in the refrigerator, probably to finish them himself, but there he was a fool if he trusted you to not sneakily get them later. "But I really think you should eat healthier, at least for now."

"You sound just like Sam," you whined, shuffling closer to him and resting your head on his chest while your hands clasped together behind his back. Dean’s hands rubbed up and down along your arms, his chin laying on top of your head. "I can’t wait for this baby to come; I’m honestly kind of tired of wanting to eat all the freakin’ time."

"I’m sorry honey," he said, giving a small squeeze to your arms, his lips brushing against your hair. "We have strawberries and some other fruits that I could make you a salad with, if you want…"

"Dean Winchester making a salad? Are my ears deceiving me?" you teased, gasping dramatically and holding a hand over your heart. Dean laughed sarcastically, rolling his eyes before moving away from you and to grab a plastic bowl instead while you giggled. "Thank you, though. I know you don’t do this for every girl, mister."

"Only for the best," Dean winked, pushing the can of whipped cream that you had used to the side as he started to work on the salad. Suddenly, you got an idea, a but risky perhaps, but it would at least settle down your desire for something sweeter than the fruits Dean was cutting.

You hug him from his back, his firm back muscles pressed against your chest as you snaked your arms around his torso, kissing the top of his back and making him freeze. Then, standing on your toes, you peppered kisses on his neck, first light as a feather, but then they got more heated, with a bigger craving. You stopped by leaving a bright, red mark on the spot where the neck met the shoulder, eliciting a small groan from Dean. He turned around at this, fruits forgotten behind as he looked at you with lust-blown pupils, his eyes a shade darker than usual.

For a brief second, your mind was left blank, Dean’s lips crashing against yours with more passion than recently causing all your thoughts to vanish. One of his hands cupped your left cheek, the other resting on the small of your back and pulling you closer to him, just enough so that you could brush the small bulge on the middle of his boxers. Your right hand roamed his chest freely as your fingers traced Dean’s abs, the left slowly reaching behind and touching the counter carefully as you tried to reach for the object you so desperately wanted. Dean’s lips began to slip south just as your hand closed around the cool, metallic can of whipped cream. You quickly hid the can behind you, stepping away from Dean in an instant, confusion written clearly on his face as he tried to regain his breath.

"Sit down," you smirked, your eyes darting to a chair before looking at Dean again, who wordlessly obeyed. You took a few second to admire his body, tanned skin glistening with the thinnest coat of sweat, his chest heaving slightly faster than just a few minutes ago.

With the smug smile plastered on your face, you slowly moved towards him, revealing the whipped cream. With one hand grabbing onto his shoulder for support, you delicately lowered yourself down on his lap. Your legs opened wide and hung to his sides, your hips effectively straddling him and your clit now rubbing his harder bulge, Dean’s hands immediate grabbing your waist and pressing you on top of him more heavily. Your eyes fluttered close at the contact, an embarrassing high-pitched moan escaping out of your lips without your permission, but you were so lost in the heat of the moment that you didn’t care.

"You’re so fucking hot, babe," Dean mumbled, bringing you back to reality. You lifted your lids, seeing with pleasure that Dean himself had also closed his eyes, his teeth grazing his bottom lip as you tested the waters and rocked your hips lightly. "Oh my god…"

"If I want something sweet, honey, you betcha I’m going to get it," you whispered with a giggle, lifting up the can of whipped cream and shaking it slightly before you started to spread the fluffy, white substance on Dean’s neck, his eyes snapping open as he observed what you were going to do. You gave him a quick wink, bending your head down as you got to work slowly. Dean’s gripped tightened with the first swivel of your tongue, the pink muscle leaving a wet trail of saliva while your tastebuds delighted in the sugar.

Not doubt your child would have a sweet tooth.