Gotcha (Sam x Injured!Reader)

Request: Can you do a one shot where Sam accidentally breaks the readers bone and he has to take care of her and he feels all guilty please? Btw I love your stuff it’s perfff!

Word count: 1,838

Warnings: heated kissing, injured!reader.

——————-

Your giggles echoed against the walls of the bunker, loud footsteps and Sam’s laughter following them. You didn’t know what had cause you and Sam, two mature and completely grown adults, to even start playing tag, all you knew was that you needed a break, and this was the best option you could think of after five straight hours of research for a possible case.

"Admit it, Winchester, you’ll never catch me!" you called behind you, running as fast as you could, your socks making it easy for you to slide and turn to the next hallway. "You might be tall, but I’m faster than you!"

"You and I both that’s not true, (Y/L/N)!" Sam laughed from somewhere close behind you. Too close for your liking, in fact.

You increased your speed, pumping your arms as fast as you could, your heart banging against your ribcage. You could feel sweat building up at the top of your forehead, but you could care less about it. The corners of your mouth stretched from ear to ear as you grinned, breathing thorough your teeth.

"Gotcha!"

Two hands wrapped around your waist, lifting you up in the air and turning you around. You laughed, playfully hitting Sam’s chest, although at the same time you wrapped your legs around his waist so that you wouldn’t fall.

"Tag," he said triumphantly, smiling at you as if he had just won a five-kilometer race. "You’re it."

"Put me down, Sam!" you said, trying to sound annoyed, but failing as a giggle escaped your lips. Sam grinned, tightening his grip on around your middle and pulling you close enough so that your lips brushed.

"And what will I get if I put you down?" he asked innocently, his eyes widening and lips pouting against yours. You resisted to urge to press your body against his even more by pulling away a bit.

"Well, sweetie, do you have a particular idea in mind?” you teased, smirking slightly as Sam, still holding you in his arms, took a step forward and pressed your back against the wall, lowering his mouth to you ear.

"I think I have a few ideas," he growled, biting your earlobe softly. "And they include playing something less adequate for children."

"Mind showing me what they are?" you replied back seductively, making Sam look at you again.

You could tell by his dilated eyes that he was already turned on, but you weren’t going to let him win that easily. After all, Dean was away doing the grocery shopping, and he wouldn’t be back for at least another few hours. You would take all the time you wanted to ensure your victory.

"It would be my pleasure." Sam set you down carefully, not waiting a moment after your feet touched the ground to leaned down and crash his lips against yours, hungrily running his hands along your body.

You were breathless in seconds, tangling your hands in his hair. However, just as he moved to trail kisses along your jaw bone, you pulled away, smiling at his confused look.

"Tag," you smirked, your sudden distraction giving you the advantage to take off running. But you underestimated the time that would take Sam to react, his hunter reflexes kicking in and grabbing your upper arm, surprising you.

Twisting around with the heel of your left foot, you only had the briefest second to realize that your right foot was still behind you, which in turn made you fall backwards, bringing Sam down with you. On top of you.