Unbelievable (Sam x Curvy!Reader)

Request: Can you write an imagine about Sam and the reader? The reader has broad shoulders and is “curvy” and she hates how she looks even though she is at what her body will allow to be her natural shape. And Sam notices that she is sad so he helps her realize that she’s pretty. I know it’s a weird request, I’ve just had a really bad day

Word count: 582

Warnings: body hate.

—————

You stood in front of the motel mirror with only your underwear, every once in a while sighing. No matter what position you stood in, you could always find a dozen things that you didn’t like about your body. For one, your “thick” thighs stood out too much. Your shoulders were too broad, and you hated the shape your body had. The stretch marks on your legs and sides made you look away from the mirror.

You tried to think of yourself as beautiful every day, but sometimes you couldn’t help feeling so bad. Like nights when you were finished with a hunt and went to celebrate with Sam and Dean to a bar. Skinny, beautiful girls would always approach them, and though you would also get a few looks from the locals, you would always leave early, sadden at how your body looked compared to them.

Tonight was no different. After hunting down a witch, Dean drove to the bar near the motel, but you only had one beer before excusing yourself. Closing your eyes, a few tears dropped to the floor. Then you heard your room’s door open.

"(Y/N)?" Sam called tentatively.

"I’m fine," you replied, trying to sound strong, but your voiced wavered. Whipping off your tears quickly, you threw on your jeans and an oversized sweater. You opened the door, carefully making sure that Sam couldn’t see your face.

He was sitting at the end of your bed, and you took a peak at him before bending over your travel bag, pretending to look for something. Sam looked worried, and you cursed at yourself for leaving so early.

"Are you sure?" He asked gently, making your heart melt. You loved Sam ever since the first time you met him. "I mean, you usually stay for a bit more."

"Well, not today," you replied harshly before sighing. "Sorry- I just don’t feel well today."

You sat next to him, looking away. Sam took your hand, and you bit your lip before turning to face him. A few more tears fell to your cheeks, and Sam squeezed your hand.

"(Y/N), what’s wrong?" He asked tensely. He searched your eyes, and you couldn’t help to get lost in his.

"Do you think I’m…ugly?" You whispered, looking down. You had never asked anybody that, fearing that they would say "yes" or that they would lie to you. But when Sam spoke, you could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"(Y/N), I think you’re beautiful," he says, smiling slightly. "Every single part of you is beautiful. I’m actually surprised that I can eve concentrate when I’m around you."

You laugh a bit, thinking he’s just being nice.

"But, what about my shoulders? They’re too wide. And just look at my thighs, they’re horrible!" You try to explain, but Sam merely shakes his head.

"No they’re not," he says, cupping your face on his hands. "They’re just as beautiful as you."

Then you feel his lips on your, kissing you softly. You wrapped your arms around him, smiling from happiness. You pulled away gently, looking at Sam with a grin.

"What was that for?" You whisper.

"(Y/N), I-I’ve loved you for a while now, I was just scared of how you would react I guess," he says with a shrug. You give him a quick kiss before laughing.

"You were scared? Sam, I love you so much I thought it was rather obvious," you shake your head. "Unbelievable."