Getting to Know Her: part 1

Start from the beginning

"Italian and lots of breadsticks." I said as there was a knock on the door. "Speaking of dinner."

I walk over and went to open the door for dinner and Mama Tina who had balloons, flowers and cupcakes. Everything got brought in and Tina and Beyonce had a moment before we sat and started to eat. Nicki and Bey weren't talking much as they were eating like they haven't had a meal in two days. Mama T thought it was funny and we had a small conversation before they came up for air. We all talked for a few hours before I was getting sleepy. Beyonce yawned and Nicki cleaned up. Mama T left and Nicki went into her home office. Beyonce looked at the closed door and spoke.

"What does she do again?"

"She does risk adjustment for a Doctor's office. They send the files at night when they close and she goes through them to make sure everything is right."

"Aww...she won't be up too late will she?"

"Normally she finishes around 1 a.m. so she won't get up until 9."

"Will she be 'Little' tomorrow or 'Big'?"

"Big. She's little for one weekend."

"Can we change that to maybe 1 day a week or 2?"

"You could talk to her about it but if it helps, she's really likes to be touched. Hugs, hand holds, back rubs, and such."

"Good to know."

Beyonce and I popped into Nicki's office to give her kisses and tell her not to work too hard. She smiled before she got a call. We left and Beyonce and I brushed our teeth before getting into bed and going to sleep.

--

Beyonce's P.o.v.:

I woke up early as I was used to it and took the time while Robyn was sleeping to take a long shower and wash my hair. I changed into a white top and floral pants before doing my makeup and brushing my hair down. 

Robyn soon got up and we kissed for a moment before she went to get ready for work

Robyn soon got up and we kissed for a moment before she went to get ready for work. I went downstairs to make breakfast but quickly smelled it as I got closer. There I saw Nicki in just a black lace bra and black shorts. She was stirring oatmeal and had cooked sausage on the counter. The smell of good coffee hit my nose and it was just pure heaven.

"I could get used to this. Good Morning Nicki."

"Good Morning Bey. Sit and I'll make you a plate."

I'd rather have you on this counter. I thought watching her body move around the kitchen. It was almost as if she was dancing with the way her hips swayed and her breast bounced. Robyn soon joined my side as Nicki finished up. She grabbed my ass and spoke quietly.

"A work of art huh?"

"A masterpiece. You have amazing taste." I reply pecking Robyn's cheek.

We all sat to eat and Nicki was quiet but seemed to looking at me intensely before turning her head to Robyn.

"Can I fuck your wife or would that be an issue?" Nicki said bluntly.

Robyn choked on her oatmeal and I spit out my juice. After we both staved off dying Robyn smiled and spoke.

"Well, there's no pressure but if you and Beyonce want to have relations that's fine. With or without me I don't care."

"Okay. I was curious." Nicki said getting up with her plate putting it in the dishwasher. She left the kitchen and I looked at Robyn who was looking at her ass before it disappeared up the stairs.

"You two have fun! Send me a video if you get bold."

"What does she like to do?"

"All that girly stuff you do. Nails, hair, makeup, shopping."

"Good to know. Have fun at work Rob."

"I will. I'll bring home some of those desserts by my job that I brought up during visitations."

"I loved that. Looked forward to it every two weeks."

Robyn and I hug and kiss before she left for work and Nicki came back down dressed in a white top, jeans, and pink little sweater with nude heels. She smiled at me with her sunglasses in hand and spoke.

 She smiled at me with her sunglasses in hand and spoke

"Let's go to the Mall, you need an upgrade."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, if you are to be seen with me, you must be fly."

Nicki took my hand and we left the house and got into her white Benz truck that had a cream inside with pink trim. It was cute to see her little self so close up to the wheel as we pulled off into the street. I was surprised when Nicki reached over and put her hand on my thigh.

"I'm happy your home Beyonce."

"Me too." I reply feeling moved and loved. Even though Nicki didn't say it I felt it.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/ comments?

--