To be accused and ridiculed over something that I would never commit blows my mind. Then for her actually believe them- WOW!!

"I thought you was different." She stated, shaking her head. "Sluts come in all disguises I bet."

"Oh so I'm a slut now?! You got me so fucked up on so many thoughts my nigga! Can't you see that I care about your dumbass!?"

"I can careless b." She said dryly with a shrug.

"Wow you really-"

"Gone ahead and let yourself out."

"Fuck you!" I raged and jumped out of the coupe, slamming the door behind me.

Bey didn't spare another moment, scurrying away and leaving me in the dust. I began trotting to my apartment, wiping more tears away.

She flat out disrespected me without any regards and that hurted my feelings. Such a fucking weird insecure ass brat! I didn't even do anything wrong and that's what really irritated me.

Like what the fuck?

"Hey- what's wrong with you?"

"Yeah what bitch I gotta kill girl?" Candi boasted.

"Nobody ... Just tired ..." I heavily sighed, entering my bedroom and closed the door.

-•-

One week later.
11:51am

"What you think huh?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What you think huh?"

"Stunning?" I guessed without turning away from my phone screen.

"Ooh how about this one?"

"Gorgeous."

My phone was snatched out of my hand straight away and I looked up at her. Candace was glaring down at me with hands on her hips.

"What? Girl give me my phone-"

"You need to seriously get a grip sister and come out of this funk faze." She ridiculed. "I-I mean you are too damn beautiful than to be moping around over goldilocks."

"I am not moping-"

"Lie again."

Okay! So maybe I have been real moody as of late but she wasn't making me feel any better. I mean drinking like a fish didn't excite me.

Pushing The Limitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें