"Mommy I can't" I whine.

"Okay" she grabs her phone and turns on some load music, than I look at her and her eyes are a darker shade.

She scoots off of the seat and gets on her knees in front of me, she lifts up the dress she wanted me to wear, and starts kissing from my inner thigh all the way up, than the next one, she comes up to my ear and whispers, "be a good girl for mommy and don't make any noises"

"I don't think I can-" She puts my dress back down, and goes to get up, "okay okay! I'll be a good girl for mommy and not make any noises!"

She smirks and gets back on her knees, she pulls my dress back up only this time pulls it a little over my breasts and indicates me to hold it, I grab it with of if my hands and she spreads my legs.

The way she's kept eye contact only makes me even wetter, she pulls my lacy thong off and tosses it to the side while spreading my legs even more.

She starts kissing from my knee, to my inner thigh all the way up and stops before my dripping core, than she does the same on my other leg, I bite down on my bottom lip trying my best not to whine.

After kissing both legs she gets close to my heat and kisses it making me close my eyes hard trying not to make any noises, and without any warning she attaches her lips to my throbbing clit, sucking and swirling her tongue around, my hand flies to my mouth, trying my best to hide my moans, one of her hands reaches up to my boobs and she starts groping and playing with my pink buds, again without warning she shoves two fingers inside me instantly curling them and hitting the right spot, my mouth drops open, my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my back arching.

I let go of my dress and try to grip the seat, just something I can hold onto while I get my insides rearranged by my girlfriend, my right hand grips the head part of the seat and my left hand stays on my mouth.

She starts pumping her fingers in me at a slow steady pace, than she starts to pump harder, same pace but harder, I bite down on my bottom lip so hard that I start to taste blood, than she starts to pump hard and fast, my hand that was over my mouth is now trying to grip something, anything it can grip onto.

Not long after I feel the familiar feeling in my stomach, "i- I'm gonna cum"

"Cum for me kitten" after those words i release, I look down and see Elizabeth's tongue collecting all my cum and juices that she can.

She grabs my thong and puts it back on and than puts my dress back down leaving me limp on the seat, my eyes closed and sweat glistening my forehead.

Liz wipes my forehead and kisses my cheek, than whispers,"good girl" I opened my eyes lazily and look at her as she turns the music off, "we've been parked out side of the limo for the passed fifteen minutes, let's go"

"Did... the driver know what we were doing?"

"I told him earlier if there was blasting music not to disturb us"

My face starts to heat up a little from embarrassment, liz giggles than pecks my lips a couple of times.

"What is that taste?"

"Blood"

"What!?"

"I bit down on my lip too hard" I look away a little embarrassed.

"Baby," she grabs my face and turns it towards her, "I dont ever wanna hurt you or you hurt yourself because of me, now if it was pleasurable than that's fine but if it was just for me than dont do that okay?"

"It was a bit of both"

"Okay," she kisses my forehead and grabs my hand, "let's go"

"Where the hell are we?"