Bey! We saw Nea last night, she was going to sleep, she was fine and normal and it was quite late, half of the tribe was asleep and I couldn't find a reason of her to go out of tribe without telling anyone?

You are right!! Then is it someone from tribe? We got rid of traitors but.....

Bey! You had doubts on Beybolat Bey and he was in tribe last night.... do you think that he did this so that we will delay the attack. They tried to weaken you and for this they took the life of an innocent little girl knowing she is close to you! Mergen whispered lowly, only understandable to the one present in the tent.

Ertugrul came out of his deep thinking and Beybolat's name opened many doors of his mind.

You can be right! But I informed him about the attack not about this thing that we are going to attack the day tomorrow but.... they were in a hurry to leave the tribe in morning too.

Do I have permission to enter Ertugrul Bey?

Come in Abdul Rehman!

Abdul Rehman entered.

Bey'm! Everything is ready for the burial.

This news brought sadness on everyone's face. Ertugrul looked at Turgut and Turgut noded his head in no.

Alright Abdul Rehman but wait for some time. Interrogate around the tribe and asks the dervishs too. Go to the place from where they found the body and interrogate around.

As you order Bey'm!

Abdul Rehman left.

Evdokye can't take this, she needs time and a lot of patience. She isn't ready for this.

Turgut.... It's really difficult! Really difficult! Nea was so small for these games but.... we can't torture Nea's soul like this. This isn't easy but she have to do this.

Bey!!?? Can I enter?

Dumrul's voice seemed to be really panicked and heavy.

Come in Dumrul!

Dumrul entered

Bey! A mongol was roaming around the tribe, the alps saw him and when they went after him he threw this letter and ran away.

Dumrul handed over the letter to Ertugrul but he couldn't understand anything written on it. He showed it to everyone and Mergen recognised the language.

Bey! This is Mongolian language.

What is written, read and tell me Mergen?

Ertugrul handed the letter to Mergen and his expressions faded in a second.

Mergen! What is written!!?? Ertugrul asked in curiosity.

Bey'm! It is written that "if you ever thought of attacking me again, you will receive a dead body of your loved ones everyday! Albasti"

So this was Albasti!! Albasti!!! Ertugrul banged his hand on his Beylic chair.

That coward! Bastard dog! How he entered the tribe? How?? Turgut asked looking at Gunduz and then Bamsi.

I know from where he entered....

Everyone's attention diverted towards Ertugrul.

He entered with help of Beybolat!!! I knew this!!!!! They are related..... and he did this! Ertugrul said, he was so sure and no one found any doubt on his face.

Bey! If you are so sure then we shouldn't delay the attack. We should kill all four of them in that one attack. Bamsi said taking a step forward.

But he clearly gave a threat.... how can we endanger everyone's lives like that and attack them. If any one of them ran away or didn't died then we can't think about what they can do. They killed Nea when she was in the tribe, they even have access into the tribe..... they can do anything!