They both left for their day-out.

Malhotra Mansion:

Manik woke up and  as usual picked his phone up to call Nandini when he remembered about hers and Abhi's day out. Not to disturb them, he dropped the idea.

Manik: Let's start the day without hearing your voice Miss Murthy .

He said ruffling his hair.

Though he did feel the morning to be incomplete but he was understanding really. He knew the siblings needed some time alone .

Getting ready, he went down and joined everyone on the dining table.

Nyonika: Good morning Manik.

Manik: Morning Mom, Morning guys!

Dhruv: Good morning buddy.

Cabir: Kahe ki good morning dhruv chehra dekha hain bhai ka?

Cabir continued keeping his hands around Manik's shoulders.

Cabir: I mean look at his face, does not seem to be a good morning. Bhabhi se baat jo nhi hui. " Good morning" ka "good" bhi missing hi tha. 

Cabir went back to his seat mimicking Manik ' Morning mom, morning guys"

Manik slapped him on his head.

Manik: Chup kar.

Mukti: He is right though shakal dekh jaake apni Manik.

Everyone broke into laughter seeing Manik getting embarassed.

Alya: Ok shh guys. Well, why not a FAB 5 day-out today? I mean come on, we have not hanged out together since a long time now. Why not today?

Cabir: Actually I agree, we are together after a long time. I am in.

Mukti: Me too.

Dhruv agreed to .

Manik seeing everyone agreeing to a plan said YES too. Maybe he will miss Nandini less if he is busy around? "Maybe."

The day was over soon. Manik along with FAB 5 and Nandini with Abhimanyu had a great time and both the groups needed it. It is true that hanging out together everyday, talking everyday does not weaken your friendship but spending some time full of enjoyment with people makes the bond strong for sure.

Nandini and Abhi at Murthy Mansion while FAB 5 in Malhotra Mansion , they reached their homes around 1 , midnight.

FAB 5 being FAB 5 were drunk leaving Manik and Dhruv who were handling the girls. Cabir was too tired and so he straight away went up to his room .

Helping the girls reach their rooms, Manik and Dhruv went to sleep too.

Manik , after changing laid down on his bed looking at his phone thinking if or if not to call Nandini.

Manik: Would she be up yet? What if she is sleeping, disturb ho jayegi .

Scene here was no different, Nandini was thinking the same.

Battling with their rational minds, they ended up texting each other together.

"You up?"

"Sleeping"

As soon as Manik read her message he called her immediately.

Nandini had just seen his message when her phone rang. Shaking her head in disbelief , she picked up the phone.

Nandini/Manik: Hey

Nandini/Manik: Hi

Nandin/Manik: Arey?

Both broke into laughter . Composing themselves they continued the conversation.

Manik: How was your day? Enjoyed?

Nandini: I did, and I am feeling good being with Bhai after such a long time.

Manik: I know right, you both needed it.

Nandini: What did you to the whole day?

Manik: Missed you.

Nandini: Umhmm, I know that, I missed you too, uske alawa?

Manik: Uske alawa I missed hearing your voice in the morning .

Nandini: Apart from that Manikkk.

Manik: Apart from that I realized that I have got habitual of you now.

Nandini: Ok I like you speaking all this cute stuff but abhi tell me seriously Manik, irritate mat kariye.

Manik giggled: Okay Okay actuallly we as in FAB 5 went to hang out too and then clubbing. 

Nandini: Clubbing? You talking to me being drunk?

Manik: Ha? Do I seem drunk?

Nandini: No na isiliye puch rahi hu.

Manik; I drink rarely Nandini like very rarely.

Nandini: I am glad.

Manik: And why so?

Nandini: Cause I am a doctor and I know its not good for anyone's health.

Manik: Yeah yeah the same doctor for whom headache sorry 'severe' headache is not a problem right?

Nandini: Ahem, stop taunting me over that.

Manik chuckled again.

Nandini: Why are you chuckling this much today?

Manik: Arey, what does this question mean? Tumhari baatein aaj aisi hain what to do. Neend me ho  I guess.

Nandini: JI NO. Aap neend me hain and so are you behaving like maniacs. Go sleep. Good night

Manik: Good night, I love you.

Nandini smiled hearing him: I love you too

Ending a yet another day on a peaceful note, they fell into deep slumber.

--------------------❁------------------------