Jin didn't reply, he just rubbed her shoulder in comfort. 

"I remember a time when Jeongguk and I first started dating. I had been away from Yeonjun for two days and was a hot mess. Gguk came over to my little apartment to look for me when I stopped talking to him. He stayed with me and held me as I slept. He really showed me that I could trust him in that moment. Because when I'd wake up from a nightmare screaming, he didn't run away; instead he did everything he could to calm me down. That was when I knew I loved him." Rose explained, a tear sliding down her cheek. 

"Hey, don't cry little one. That's all in the past. You have all of us to take care of you when you need us." Jin wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. 

"I know, thank you hyung. I love you." She sniffled. 

"I love you too, you're my favourite child, don't tell the others." He winked at her. 

"Alright, I'm sorry Ms. Lee, but we're going to start filming now." A staff member told them as they walked into the kitchen. 

"It's alright, and please, just call me Rose." She smiled warmly as she wandered out of the kitchen. 

⁽ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ˢ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

She knew that she was welcome to stay as the boys were being filmed, but it was hard for her sometimes to see her boyfriends but not be able to interact with them. Plus their makeup artist was giving Rose the stink eye for leaving a large mark on Taehyung's neck. So she thought it would be good to get away for a little bit. 

Gathering up what she needed, Rose walked for a little while around the lake until she found a pretty area and sat down in the grass. She sighed and took a deep breath of clean air; it was refreshing. 

She pulled out her small collapsible easel, palette knife, and her paints, then she began to paint the horizon. Going for a bit more of an abstract piece, she took her time and relaxed her mind, letting her hands do what they wanted.

 Going for a bit more of an abstract piece, she took her time and relaxed her mind, letting her hands do what they wanted

*credit original artist :3*

Once she finished, she laid back in the grass and was enjoying the gentle rays of sun that kissed her skin. She decided to sunbathe for a little while so she stripped down to her bikini.