⁂ Smiling Murderer 26 Unexpected Development ⁂

Start from the beginning

Bai Chi asked.

"The yellow wolf ran away."

Bai Yutang said suddenly.

"The Yellow Wolf?"

Zhan Zhao was taken aback, and Bai Chi touched his head,

"Why is the name familiar?"

"The pervert we caught at the entrance of the mall a few days ago."

Zhan Zhao said,

"The one that caused Zhao Hu to almost getting shot and was beaten by Ma Han."

"Oh! That kid."

Bai Chi was startled,

"Did he run away? How could it be possible?"

"Said that he suddenly vomited blood in prison, and told the police that he might have stomach cancer...The police officers were fully armed and took him to the hospital for an examination. During the examination, he killed a policeman and a doctor and fled."

"He killed two people?"

Liu Qing opened his eyes wide,

"Outlaw!"

"Well, the wanted order has been issued and the whole city is searching for this kid."

Bai Yutang frowned and said, looking at Zhan Zhao,

"Cat, what do you think? A coincidence or what?"

"Fleeing at this time..."

Zhan Zhao frowned and thought,

"That kid's indeed a desperado. It seems that he has been sentenced to life in prison before... But the timing of the escape seems a bit too coincidental. Let's talk about it, killed the police and the doctor... This must be shot if caught."

"Do you think so too?"

Bai Yutang looked at him,

"Or else he doesn't want to live anymore, or else... There are other problems."

"Mm-hmm."

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"And at the beginning of the case, this kid appeared in the mall. And then we met the first deceased who died with a Death Smile... And entered this case, will there be some kind of contact? Or is it just a coincidence?"

"Huh..."

Bai Yutang frowned and told,

"This Yellow Wolf is too dangerous, and it's still a pervert. I hope to catch him as soon as possible."

"Hmm..."

Bai Chi asked with some worry, touching his chin,

"Will he trouble Ma Han?"

Bai Yutang was taken aback for a while, frowning,

"It won't happen. This kid managed to escape and go back to take risks?"

"Not necessarily."

Zhan Zhao frowned,

"He's very paranoid and violent. After being frustrated, he's accustomed to revenge. Otherwise, he'll always be brooding."

"What do you mean?"

Bai Yutang was puzzled.

"He's very likely to go back to trouble, Ma Han. After all, Ma Han is the last person to beat him and completely frustrate him."

Zhan Zhao said,

"In addition... His escape was his personal behaviour, or someone helped him. Well, this is also very important!"