167. I laid the Toyo

Zhao Jinge is very worried and worried about the situation on the side of Jiang Zhen.

He is no longer in danger, but what about Jiang Zhen?

Zhao Jinge sent people to pretend to be ordinary fishermen to go out for investigation. At the same time, he took the fleet and found a small island to stay temporarily.

They came out too quickly, many things were not prepared, and the island was inhabited, which means they could add food and water.

"Golden brother, what happened?" Zhao Fugui came out of the cabin and found Zhao Jinge.

They were going to sleep, and they were suddenly taken to the ship by Zhao Jinge, completely unaware of what happened.

"Hey, we have a little trouble." Zhao Jin said.

"What trouble? Is it dangerous?" Zhao Fugui asked again.

"Nothing." Zhao Jinge smiled at his father, but his face was not very good looking.

He hopes that he is wrong, but they have not encountered any trouble.

He hopes that it will not take long for Jiang Zhen to pick them up.

Just, hope is just hope.

After waiting for a day, Zhao Jinge got the news of Jiang Zhen and saw the fleet of Jiang Zhen.

The people on the boat were all covered in wolverines, and Jiang Zhen's body was still bloody.

What they have encountered is self-evident.

"Golden brother, you will be a fugitive with me in the future." Seeing Zhao Jinge, Jiang Zhen smiled.

"Good." Zhao Jinge solemnly nodded.

Seeing his serious appearance, Jiang Zhen's smile is not as bitter as it was at the beginning, but instead brings sincerity: "You can rest assured, Jin Geer, the world is so big, there is always our place!"

Although the world is different from the history he once knew, the name of each place is different, but the terrain is the same.

In this case, there are also the Americas that have not yet been developed, and there are large areas of land without ownership.

He regarded Qinghua Island as a retreat, but only a lot of people were hiding here, hoarding a lot of food and materials, and he really went to the step he had to leave. He did not intend to be stuck on such a small island.

The navy of the court is not vegetarian. The back of the people, as well as the whole big backing, they are so human, even if the fighting power is strong, can they still block the steady navy?

Before Jiang Zhen made a lot of preparations, but in the end he did not go to that step, he did not think much, but at this moment, he opened the fog, but it has a clear direction.

"Boss, what do we do next?" Jiang Zhen's men asked with concern.

They are very upset at this moment.

Although some of them were dissatisfied with the court, they lived happily and they never thought about leaving.

As long as the days are not gone, the people will not want to resist.

What they are asking for is that it is safe to wear and wear, but sometimes the court can't think of this...

"We are going to the East." Jiang Zhendao.

"Dongyang?" Everyone was a little surprised. They thought they would live on Qinghua Island, or they would go to the ball like Cheng Yongzhen. I didn't expect Jiang Zhen to propose to go to Toyo.