65. copied a gambling house

Qiaotou Village is closer to the county than Hexi Village, but the villagers here are not much better.

It is close to the county town, and there are few rich people who come to the county to buy land. Gradually, the villagers in Hexi Village are getting fewer and fewer people, but there are more and more people, and the days are hard to come by.

However, as a result, many people have gone to find another way. In Qiaotou Village, many young men and women will go to the county to work to make money. Since Liu Hei's hair has risen, there are still many people who have followed Liu Hetou.

These people who followed Liu Hetou said that they are doing things for the Hongxing gambling house, but the Hongxing gambling house needs a total of dozens of thugs. How many people are needed? In fact, they are doing things for Liu Hetou, and let Liu Hetou act more and more unscrupulously.

However, Liu Heitou is not stupid, and his hand never reaches the county.

In Qiaotou Village, Liu Hetou is simply a land emperor. Therefore, when Jiang Zhen took him and he came to Qiaotou Village, he immediately came over with Liu Hetou's men.

"Big Brother!" The person who came to take the lead was a cousin of Liu Hetou. When he saw Liu Hetou, he shouted and then watched Jiang Zhen with caution.

This Jiang Zhen, he knew. At the beginning, he and Liu Hetou went to grab the He Qiusheng, and he was beaten by this Jiang Zhen. How did this person stand with their big brother today?

"Where is the gambling house?" Jiang Zhen asked a gambler beating him.

The gambler thugs, in fact, is the person under Liu Heshou's head, but he is the person under Liu's head and is the gambler.

He opened his mouth and finally pointed to one direction: "Where."

"Go." Jiang Zhen took the person directly to the other side.

Liu Hetou has built a big house on the side of Qiaotou Village for people in nearby villages to gamble. It is very different from Hongxing gambling, and it seems to be smoky. Some people still like to come here.

And... Hongxing gambling is open in the county, even if it is open to ordinary people, many farmers look at the tall portal, but they are afraid to go in. Liu Hetou is different here.

Today is the afternoon, and it is also the most lively time for Liu Hetou. This lot of people have so many copper plates in their hands that they have to come here to spend their time.

Looking at the gambling house, Jiang Zhen took the person and sneaked in directly.

"What do you want to do?" Liu Hetou's brother took the person to stop Jiang Zhen, and his momentum was stunned.

"Liu Blackhead, what are your plans?" Jiang Zhen looked at Liu Hetou with a smile.

He brought people here today for several reasons.

A Liwei.

He and Liu Heitou had awkward things before, and the gambler was estimated to know. At this time, if he didn't say anything, most of the people in the gambling room would look down on him, so he needs something to stand up.

One is to beat these gamblers.

There are a total of nine thugs in this gambling house. Three of them are county towns. They have something to do with Zhang Guanshi. They don't accept Liu Hetou as a hitter, but the rest of them are Liu Hetou.

These people are looking forward to Liu Hetou's head. It is not good for him to leave. It is impossible to drive away all of them. He will bring people here and take them to copy Liu Hetou's nest.