119. All together

A large ship slowly approached the pier at Hexi Village.

Jiang Zhen deliberately hired some people to receive the merchants on the dock side. When he saw the big ship, someone immediately went to help, let the boat lean on the shore, wait for the boat to dock, and some people went up and asked: "Yes, Where did you come from?"

The people who went up to ask did not wait for their reply, but they were pushed away by others. At the same time, many people came down quickly from the boat.

"What are you doing?" The person who was pushed away slammed into the ground. He patted his buttocks and climbed up from the ground, then he looked angry at the people in front of him.

He went up to ask questions, how can he still beat people? Who are these people?

The movement here is naturally attracting the attention of people around.

The singer under Jiang Zhen's hand is taking turns to follow the boat. Those who don't have to go out with the boat will stay on the dock and patrol. Then they will give two days off in one month. As for when to take these two days, please The people under him can arrange it at will, and if he has any important things, he can not approve.

He Chunsheng is the person who patrols today.

He Chunsheng followed Jiang Zhen for a long time. He has already been one of the darts in the darts. The days are better and better. In the past, their family could be forced to die by Liu Hetou. But now, Liu Hetou is his men. He toss people, it is a minute.

When he saw someone making trouble, He Chunsheng immediately took people over: "Who are you? What are you doing?" After the business of the Escort was bigger, some people came to make troubles. He Chunsheng was very alert at this moment.

He Chunsheng and others have been with Jiang Zhendu for more than a year. Jiang Zhen gave money to Dafang, and the food was good. Although they couldn't be called tall, they were all black and strong. They were wearing uniform clothes and brought them together. momentum.

The people who had previously pushed the momentum were suddenly deadlocked.

Zhou Maohe stood in the bow of the big ship. Naturally, he saw this scene in his eyes. He frowned and came to the side of the boat. He said loudly: "I was Zhou Chaohe, who was in the imperial court. I came here to handle the case. You wait for the speed to open!"

Champion? He Chunsheng looked at the boat and saw that there was a middle-aged man in a military uniform standing on the big ship. He was standing next to him.

The imperial minister, who was only seen in the drama, is now living in front of him?

He Chunsheng was shocked and looked at it again. He also found that this imperial minister seemed familiar.

A few days ago, someone was making trouble at Zhao Liu's birthday banquet, that is, He Chunsheng drove people out, but this person is not the one who made trouble?

He Chunsheng was shocked and suddenly froze. At this time, many people came down from the boat.

The people who started down were okay, looking at ordinary people, but the people who came down later... they were all dressed up!

He Chunsheng was recognized by the servants of Hecheng County, but none of these people knew him. Obviously, these are not the servants of Hecheng County.

He Chunsheng was upset in his heart. He refused to do anything else and ran directly to the residence of Jiang Zhen.

Not long after, He Chunsheng ran to the door of Zhao's new house and met Zhao Liu, who was sunning at the door with his granddaughter at the door.