102. Jiang Zhen developed

Is the river a little small?

Zhao Liu looked at the river in front of him inexplicably. This river is small, and it is no problem to shake three ships!

Zhao Liu is wondering, the people of He Xicun Jiang Zhen's men have come over, and even his men in Qiaotou Village have come.

After dozens of people went out with Jiang Zhen, the temperament has changed. Because they have been eating well, they have all become very strong. When they stand together, they put a lot of pressure, let alone After they saw Jiang Zhen, they still had a mouth and shouted in unison: "Boss is good!"

"Yeah." Jiang Zhen nodded at them and pointed to the river: "You go first."

"Yes, Boss!" All the people answered with a sigh, and then, He Chunsheng said again: "Running - go!"

After He Chunsheng finished, these people ran to the distance in a uniform manner.

Zhao Liu was a little bit stunned, but soon she was even more proud - these are all Jiang Zhen's men!

But...what are they going to the river?

"Mother, do you want to go there with me?" asked Jiang Zhen.

"I am in Taomi..." Zhao Liu said.

"This big aunt, can you help my mother put the rice back?" Jiang Zhen took the bamboo sieve made from the bamboo of Zhao Liu's body and gave it to a middle-aged woman who was also in Taomi.

This year, after everyone shelled the rice, there are often many shells falling in the rice, so be sure to wash it, soak the rice in the water and let the rice

"Oh..." The woman responded and took the bamboo screen from Jiang Zhen's hand.

"Thank you." Jiang Zhendao.

In this rural area, few people will solemnly give thanks, especially Jiang Zhen is now famous... This woman holds a bamboo sieve and squats for a while, seeing Jiang Zhen take Zhao Liu's away, only to the side Humanity: "Have you heard it? Jiang Zhen, he thanked me!"

"I heard it." The humanity around her, Jiang Zhen is like that, not at all fierce, but it makes people feel trustworthy.

Originally they listened to Zhao Liu's speech. Sometimes she thought that she was mostly blowing, but watching Jiang Zhen's bite, she was still smiling... Maybe Zhao Liu did not tell lies.

"They all went to the river. You said that there are flaws there?"

"Let's go see it too."

"Well, everyone goes to see."

......

The big guys discussed it and made a decision, but they all had something to go home, especially the woman who took Zhao Liu's bamboo screen, but also to run two things: "You guys, etc. me!"

"So a little way, there are hobbies waiting!" Someone said, then went home.

The winter is short, although the sky is still bright, but the people in Hexi Village have basically woken up. When they see their mother rushing back from the outside, they must ask: "Are you running so fast?"

"I am going to see the fun."

"What is the fun?"

"Jiang Zhen brought a large group of people to the Zhao Dahu family!"

Did Jiang Zhen take people to Zhao Dahu's house? what happened?

There are too few interesting things in this country, so that no matter who is going to do something, everyone has to watch the fun. Now I heard that Jiang Zhen brought a group of people to Zhao Dahu's house, and many people went there.