122. Jiang Zhen's plan

Zheng Yi found the old man named Jiang of Hexi Village to tell the Chiang family, but in fact he did not have much confidence, and even prepared for Zhou Maohe to discover that these people were coerced.

The result... In these people, there are even individuals!

The performance of the old man was far from Zheng Yi's expectation. He couldn't help but exaggerate the old man in his heart, and despised the Chiang family by the way.

He didn't pay much attention to the Jiang family. He didn't know the other two children of the Jiang family.

This Jiang's father, Jiang's mother, was also very strange. He did not like the big sons who did their best, but they liked the second son and the third son who gave them the opportunity.

After the old man was dragged to the ground by Jiang Laotai, Zhou Maohe immediately gave him a chair and asked him to sit down. Then he said: "Look for a servant, search for this Chiang Wang, come again. Two people gave this Jiang Chengcai's clothes to Jiang Chengxiang!"

The Chiang family is naturally unwilling, but Jiang Zhen is not willing to marry, but he can also come to an imperial edict, but they have nothing.

The clothes of Jiang Chengxiang and Jiang Chengcai were quickly taken down.

These two people, they grew up from small to large, that is really not suffering any grievances, that is, the days of Jiang's family are not good this year, they actually did not suffer much, at most, they have no meat to eat.

In Hexi Village, the grain produced in an acre of paddy fields, after receiving the tax, can still feed an adult man, and the number of land in the Jiang family at that time is definitely more than the adult of their family, even if The production of no one is greatly reduced, and they will not be able to eat.

The two men refused to work, and as a result, they consumed less. So, after taking off their clothes, the people found that the two men were white and fat, and they were fine and tender.

Although Jiang Zhen eats meat every day, his exercise is expensive and the whole person is so lean that he looks at it. Jiang Chengcai and Jiang Chengxiang are actually fatter than him.

This is not a big deal. The servant who was found from the old lady of Jiang also found seven or eighty silver.

Zhou Maohe's face is already black as the bottom of the pot.

He came to Jiangnan this time, and he did not bring so much money in total. This Chiang family has a clearer money than him!

"Hey, the little son of Jiang's family is my old acquaintance. I always come to my house to buy chicken." The merchant owner who sells chicken in Hecheng County said that when Jiang Chengxiang lived in the county, he burned. Chickens don't buy much, and almost every other day they have to buy dried tofu skin cooked with roast chicken, and these days, he buys chicken almost every day.

Song Lizheng stood by the dealer, and the whole person was stiff at this moment.

He thought that how hard it was for Jiang Chengxiang's life, and as a result, he completely missed it!

The days of others, it is much more comfortable than him!

Song Lizhen was stunned and had a pain in his stomach. It turned out to be a punch.

Zheng Baoning took back his fist, grabbed Song Li, and gave Song Li a slap.

He originally thought that Song Li was not guilty of this person, but he just kept hiding from him. Before, he saw that this person had been talking about Jiang Zhen's bad words in the crowd. He really did not fight.