151. With pearl training

Jiang Zhen and the two children got a sand. These young girls didn't feel that they were people with identity.

Which person with identity will make himself a mud?

What's more, they were convinced that the fleet that spent the sea was savvy, and that all the mirrors were fascinating.

Although Wen Ming has sold some, but those who buy mirrors and glass are big people like the prefects, may bring two children, play sand here?

"You are the crew in the fleet? Is this mirror you steal?"

"Hello, you are so bold! I must let Wen Mingshu catch you!"

The young girls and girls all said that they would be vented to Wen Zhen from Wen Yingniang.

"My mirror!" At this time, Zhao Mingzhu was dissatisfied.

Both Jiang Zhen and Wen Ming left something for their own family, but they did not stay much. The mirror that Jiang Zhen took home was a total of three sides. On one side, he gave Zhao Liu, and on the other hand, Zhao Jinge, the other side, I gave Zhao Mingzhu.

Zhao Mingzhu doesn't like the mirror, he wants to bring it at any time. This behavior Zhao Jinge does not agree. She is afraid that she will break the mirror or be robbed, but Jiang Zhen feels nothing.

Isn't it a mirror? If it breaks, it will be broken. As for the possibility of being robbed... The pearl is still small, basically it is at home. Is there anyone coming to his house to grab it?

As a result, someone is coming here.

Jiang Zhen no longer wants to get rid of the sand on his body. When he got up from the sand, he would call people to send these people out. As a result, Zhao Mingzhu was quicker and he rushed over: "That It is the mirror of the Pearl!"

Zhao Mingzhu is all sand, looks dirty, the group of teenagers are not willing to let her close, but actually stretched out a foot, they have to kick Zhao Mingzhu...

He did not kick Zhao Mingzhu, and Jiang Zhen's eyes were fast, and he immediately took his daughter up.

But even if Zhao Mingzhu was fine, Jiang Zhen was already very angry. He extended his foot and he directly kicked out the man who dared to kick Zhao Mingzhu.

"Ah!" The boy fell on the sand and looked at Jiang Zhen with shock. Others were shocked: "Do you know who we are? We are the family! You dare to beat us, Wen Mingshu will not Let go of you!"

"I must let Wen Mingshu teach you a meal!"

"You wait!"

......

They all shivered, but they were still swearing.

"Who is the smell of the family?" Jiang Zhen frowned and looked at the people in front of him: "It is Wenming, I can beat him if I dare to beat my daughter. What are you counting?"

That being said, the group is not old enough, and it is smelling home. Jiang Zhen did not slap them all: "Put the mirror down and roll it for me, or else I will kick you out."

Those young girls are somewhat afraid of Jiang Zhen, but they are not willing to show weakness, especially the girl who grabs the mirror.

This girl who grabs the mirror is called Wenli. It is this time to find the daughter of Wenyingniang's cousin who is smelling Yingying, she is very beautiful, her family is very painful to her, and she is only going to follow others. Her part, this time was threatened by Jiang Zhen, anxious, and did not want to, I turned the mirror to a few reefs not far away.