Untitled Part 163

After Jiang Zhen's behavior in the Jin Zhen Escort three years ago, his management was becoming more and more strict, and it was completely militarized.

And his men did not let him down.

The management of Yabian Village is now more and more strict, and there are different ways to deal with different situations.

Now...

This horn sounds a lot of people coming.

Jiang Zhen's expression was a little dignified, and then he quickly told the various things under his hand to let his men pay attention to defense.

"How many people have come in the boat? Have you checked it?" Jiang Zhen had already arrived at a ship near the dock and asked.

"Boss, there are several big ships, and the people who went out to investigate have not yet returned." Someone came down from the mast and then confronted Jiang Zhendao.

Jiang Zhen nodded and let people put the trebuchet and the guns up.

Yes, there have been artillery at this time. This incident was not known to Jiang Zhen at first. Later, I heard that it was mentioned before I heard it, and then I spent a lot of money to equip my fleet with some.

Of course, the use of these artillery is not great. At this time, the artillery has not been used successfully by the trebuchet.

However, although it is not very easy to use, sometimes it is good to have a gun in the past, but it is also possible to blow up people's boats, so it still has to.

Without a telescope, Jiang Zhen could only look at the distance with the naked eye, and then let his men protect the people.

At this time, the people who went out to investigate were finally back.

They rowed a small boat and fled back quickly. Then they told Jiang Zhen about the situation of the future attackers. "Boss, those people should be the old part of Cheng Yongzhen. They have a total of five long-distance ships and more than a dozen ships. Big ship, the number is not clear."

The so-called long-distance ship is the biggest ship of Daqi at this time. It is Jiang Zhen. There are a total of eleven ships. At this time, there are only two ships in the port.

This time, the team first attacked the people who patrolled Jiang Zhen's people in the nearby waters. Jiang Zhen's men would blow the horn, and it was obvious that the other party was in a rage.

"Shipping the boat and welcoming it." Jiang Zhen looked at the ships that had appeared in sight and went straight.

"Yes!" Jiang Zhen's men should have a voice, then immediately started the big ship and greeted him.

Soon, several boats on the opposite side appeared in their sights, not only that, but the guns were immediately placed on the opposite side.

"Let's shoot." Jiang Zhen glanced at the sea and did not hit the gun path of his own ship.

The war is on the verge.

In the past six years, Jiang Zhen and his men have experienced many wars. Most of them have been fighting pirates, and they are very familiar with the pirates. This time, people who work and pirates can say The same.

Jiang Zhen stood on the deck and commanded. His men were doing their own things in an orderly manner. Once someone was injured, the person would be sent to the cabin for protection.

At this time, the artillery fire was far less powerful than the later generations. The battle was mainly based on short-handed soldiers. When the two ships were close together, the two sides suddenly became a group.