105. Failed marriage proposal

Zhao Jinge stood still and did not dare to answer.

Zhao Liu said again: "Why don't you feel cold, why didn't you let Jiang Zhen burn the crocks at home, even if you have money now, you can't ruin things..."

Zhao Jinge still did not respond, slowly moved to the bed, intends to lie on the bed - Jiang Zhen closed the door when he went out, but only then, in the case where the door bolts are not slammed, the door can Just say it will open.

Fortunately, Zhao Liu said that she did not hear the response and then left. She was only when Zhao Jinge was still asleep, and she would not be disturbed, so she would not bother her son to sleep.

Zhao Jinge sat on the bed and found that his mother had left, and he took a long sigh of relief. Only then did he find that he was covered in black ash.

After Jiang Zhen ordered the fire last night, although it was simply cleaned up this morning, he did not sweep all the ash on the ground. He was shocked and accidentally dragged the quilt to the ground.

The quilt is dragged to the ground, and there will be a lot of ash, and it will be darkened by the corners...

After re-wrapping the quilt to bring the clothes back, Zhao Jinge began to remove the quilt and ready to take it after wearing the clothes.

At this time, Zhao Liu found that Jiang Zhen seemed to have tossed away a few crocks last night...

There is less egg oil and bacon in the kitchen, and there is less leftovers. The charcoal that is bought in a bag is gone.

She did smell the faint scent from her son's room last night. These two people are still cooking at night?

It's too tossing!

Zhao Liu can't take it off, take the initiative to go to the rice, but the cook is made by the cook, Li, and the fire is burned by Jiang Xiaomei, and if she helps to wash the vegetables.

When Zhao Liu was idle, he went outside and saw that his son was washing the quilt.

"Golden brother, this quilt cover I just washed you before, how do you take it again?" Zhao Liu asked with a frown.

"Stained a bit of gray." Zhao Jin said.

Zhao Liu took a look and found that the water washed out at this time was black. The quilt was estimated to be stained with gray: "Today, Jiang Zhen came out to wash the sheets in the morning, but also because it was stained with gray? You are Didn't you knock the copper stove over the bed? Be careful not to know later."

"Yeah." Zhao Jinge bowed his head and heard that Jiang Zhen had already washed the sheets, and he secretly let out a sigh of relief.

"And, don't let Jiang Zhen wash the sheets in the future. If others see it, they will think that we are going to treat him as a door-to-door son-in-law, so he will let him a big man to wash the sheets." Zhao Liu said again, moved The stool was going to help Zhao Jinge wash. After discovering that the water was cold, he frowned. "How do you wash it with cold water? Is it so cold on such a cold day?!"

Zhao Jinge was rushed back to the house, and the quilt was Zhao Liu's name. Both qis are small, one person holds one, slowly screwed up to wring it out, and then it is dried together with Jiang Zhen's washed sheets.

When Jiang Zhen came back, he saw the sheets and quilt cover being sunk together and drifting in the wind.

Hexi Village doesn't pay much attention to this morning. In the past, Zhao Liu's breakfast was always a porridge, which means that the dishes were changed, but now they are replaced by Li's kitchen and the food they eat. A lot more.