30. Crying fisherman

"Mother, Jiang boss is not a bad person." Zhao Jinge could not help but say.

"Golden brother, you have no glimpse, even the official he dared to fight and swear." Zhao Liu said.

"That is because people want to arrest him." Zhao Jinge said: "He had been so badly before, but he didn't do anything to people yet?" Before seeing Jiang Zhen hit people, he also felt that it was not very good, but afterwards, think about it. In fact, Jiang Zhen did not take the Jiang family, but he wanted food to be silver...

He used to live in the Jiang family, but he suffered more than his long-term work. If they are long-term workers, even if they are a little bit, they will give them. If they want to raise a family, they will definitely Eat a full stomach every day, Jiang Zhen? When did he eat enough? When they were busy, they could open their mouths to eat and even eat some fish. He always saw that Jiang Laoda was hungry and eating raw lettuce or radish cucumber.

Zhao Liu's thoughts were also the same. Although Jiang's old lady was crying for a few days, she actually spent a little money. Before she gave Jiang Chengxiang a pro-flower, she did not see her distressed.

However, Jiang Zhen still made people look scared... "No matter what, we are still far away from him, Jin Geer, you can't beat him."

Zhao Jin's mouth is not very talkative. At this time, he can only be silent.

He actually had the heart to tell his mother and Jiang Zhen about his affairs, but he was afraid that his mother would be mad, and he would not dare to say that it was wrong for him to meet with Jiang Zhen in such a big night.

Zhao Jinge felt that it would be wrong with the people at night, but this evening, he went to Jiang Zhen, and then he saw Jiang Zhen point the brazier and candles, and was holding cloth and old clothes to study.

"Do you want to make clothes?" asked Zhao Jinge.

"Yeah, would you? Teach me?" Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge. He saw Jiang Chengxiang's clothes. The stitching ground was not too fine. He could do it all, that is, he should be careful.

"I will do it for you." Zhao Jinge blurted out. He has never seen a man make clothes because he is so big. Even if he doesn't have a bachelor's bachelor at home, he also gets a few fish to let the old lady in the village help to make clothes.

And Jiang Zhen... It seems that no one can help him?

"You can teach me. I have any time in the past few days." Jiang Zhendao, don't look at him before hitting people very hard, in fact, the body is not cured.

Jiang boss has been working overloaded all the time. If he doesn't pay attention to it now, I am afraid that this life will only survive until he is forty years old.

Therefore, although I was thinking about making money, Jiang Zhen decided to slow down for the first half of the month. By the way, I thought about what I could do.

Zhao Jinge will make clothes. The folks' clothes and pants are basically made by themselves, and they will all be a little bit. However, he has not taken the needlework for a long time, so he is somewhat unskilled.

However, he taught how to attack Jiang Zhen. When he left, he said: "Jiang Zhen, can I help you? I am sitting in my own house, I will not know."

Jiang Zhen was afraid that Zhao Jinge's sister-in-law had discovered that she did not dare to let Zhao Jinge do it, but to be honest, he really wanted to wear Zhao Jinge's clothes...

"You can help me make pants." Jiang Zhendao, after the pants are cut, the place to be sewed is much less than the clothes, and it is also a lot of seams.