126. Fucheng to send wine to go

Master Zheng Er is now highly valued by the Queen Mother, and he is a stable person who has not joined any of the friends in the case of the Central Committee's ministers. Jiang Zhen and Zheng Yi know that if he is prepared, I am sure I can find the right person to take over the Hongjiang Salt Field.

However, these things, Jiang Zhen is still not very good at the end, there is no more to say.

After Zheng Yi and Jiang Zhen said about the Hongjiang salt field, they said the new thing of Shen Anxin: "The person who bought the Chiang family is Shen Anxin."

"Is he?" Jiang Zhen was shocked. After Shen's new confession, he never saw him again. I really didn't expect this person to make such a come out.

"There should be Feng Jingyuan's hand in it." Zheng Yi said again, he knew that the news was very angry at first, but he did not say anything, but he had already made up his mind to privately give Shen An some new lessons, but then... ...

Seeing how Feng Jingyuan and Shen Anxin were beaten later, and seeing Shen Anxin, he refused to explain that the state was wrong. He guessed a little.

After guessing, it is not good to do anything for Shen Anxin. Of course, it is impossible for him to continue to cooperate with Shen Anxin.

Jiang Zhen's thoughts on these days are his own future. I almost forgot about it. After listening to Zheng Yi's words, after a little thought, I agreed with Zheng Yi's approach.

Now, he doesn't want to have any contact with Shen Anxin at all, and he doesn't want to go into the bottom of why he wants to do this.

"There are people from the Jiang family... There are a lot of people who are staring at you now, can't be how they are, but they can change villages to let them live, far away from you." Zheng Yi said again.

Jiang Chengxiang and Jiang Chengcai were brought to trial by him before, but he couldn't keep people detained, and he always had to let people go.

He wanted to send people away from the beginning, but who knows if someone will take them to make a fuss? When I think about it, he thinks it is best to find another village near Hecheng County to settle them, and then look at people.

"Take it to Qiaotou Village." Jiang Zhendao, the dartmaster under his hand, except for Hexi Village, is the most people in Qiaotou Village. He can let the Jiang family go to Qiaotou Village. He can naturally watch it.

"That should be done." Zheng Yidao, directly set this matter, and immediately told people to do things well.

After solving the follow-up actions caused by Zhou Maohe's sudden arrival, Zheng Yi and Jiang Zhen talked about the construction of the Qingfeng Building on the Fucheng side, and also mentioned the distilled liquor mentioned by Jiang Zhen.

The Zheng family had a special brewery workshop. After Zheng Yi and the craftsmen of the workshop mentioned it, the craftsmen were busy, and now they have made some distilled spirits.

"According to the method you said, the distilled wine is really mellow, and the taste is very good. It means a lot of wine, in order to distill a small jar. The food consumed by this wine is really impossible." Zheng Yi thought of the wine, it was light. Sighed.

The wine is indeed a good wine, but if this method is spread, everyone will make this kind of wine... The food consumed is too big.

Now there are still many people in Daqi who can't eat enough. If this wine is circulated, the court will definitely issue a prohibition on alcohol.

"This is the secret of the Qingfeng Building. We must keep it secret, and we have these wines. When we are limited to sell every day, we will not sell more." Jiang Zhendao: "Before this, we must give some more to the Empress Dowager."