125. The school opened

In Feng Jingyuan's house, there was a person left, but Shen Anxin was just a thin pair of children. Therefore, no one had guarded him before, and he was so tied to Feng Jingyuan's shoulder.

Feng Jingyuan wore a lot of clothes, and Shen Anxin's nephew did not make any big mouth on him, but he also injured him. Immediately, blood came out from his shoulder and dyed his clothes.

"You are crazy!" Feng Jingyuan screamed and shouted as he stepped back: "Catch him!"

Shen Anxin didn't have much to say. Pulling out Feng Jingyuan's body, he went to Feng Jingyuan.

Although Feng Jingyuan is a man, but he is too fat, Shen Anxin is now another desperate posture, so that Feng Jingyuan was actually **** by Shen Anxin, but this time he was tied in the hand that he extended to block the blind man. The chubby hand was almost pierced, and the blood quickly ticks and ticks.

"Shen Anxin, you have something to say!" Feng Jingyuan saw Shen Anxin's look, some feared, but Shen Anxin did not want to talk to him.

However, Shen Anxin can only tie these two times - the people around Feng Jingyuan quickly took him.

After being pulled, Shen Anxin couldn't move and didn't struggle, so he stood on the wood.

"Shen Anxin, you are good." Feng Jingyuan grabbed his injured hand with his uninjured hand to prevent blood from flowing out, and quickly called the people around him: "You are going to the doctor!"

Someone immediately went to the doctor, and Feng Jingyuan looked at Shen Anxin again.

Shen Anxin, Feng Jingyuan only was doing what he did. He was a little angry and ruined at this moment. He couldn't help but scream: "Shen Anxin, you have the ability to find a river to jump in, what is the mad dog biting around?" "

It was only in these two days that Feng Jingyuan knew that the former Zhou Qin was badly found by Shen Anxin.

He knows that Shen Anxin's temper is similar to those who have been raised at home since childhood, and that they have been taught by the four Germans. Therefore, at first they wanted their son to marry him. Not long ago, it was bad for Shen Anxin's chastity to harm him.

He is looking forward to Shen Anxin quietly self-sufficient, or else he will wash his face in tears all day, do not want this Shen Anxin, actually can not stand the fight to make a lot of things, and now want to kill him.

This person is crazy.

Shen Anxin looked at Feng Jingyuan without talking, Feng Jingyuan sneered again: "Shen Anxin, you wait, I will get back ten times sooner or later!"

"It's you." Shen Anxin looked at Feng Jingyuan, and the whole person suddenly woke up. Why did Feng Jingyuan let him go to the river? Does he know what?

Before Zheng Yi's performance, he clearly knew nothing, but Feng Jingyuan was different.

In fact, the most likely to harm him is Feng Jingyuan.

Before, he never thought of it?

Before leaving the capital, his mother worried that he would be in danger. He repeatedly told him to be careful. He also asked him to bring some guards out. As a result, he went to Hecheng County. He was afraid that others would know that he secretly went to Hexi Village and secretly went to inquire about Jiang. Shock, when I went out, I didn't even have a small donkey...

"Hello? You didn't think about being crushed by men all day? I helped you!" Feng Jingyuan was very painful, and he couldn't restrain himself. He wanted to stimulate Shen Anxin.