31. Go to the county to cure

"What happened to your mother?" Jiang Zhen frowned. He had seen this man several times these days. He also saw his two children squirting fish or eating fish by the river, but they never saw him. Wife, I didn't expect it to be okay.

"Sick." The man touched his face again and wiped the tears of his face.

These fishermen, the days of their lives, are actually not very good.

They don't have their own land. They don't have a place to stay. Although they can sell fish and sell money, the income is actually very meager, and they can maintain their lives. Once they are sick, they often can only squat.

His wife was only uncomfortable at first, and he didn't take it seriously. As a result, he pulled and spit again in the past few days...

Yesterday, it was fine. He took all his savings and took him to look at it. As a result, the doctor said that he had to cure the money of twenty-two or two. This is not guaranteed to be good. As for the cure... then you can wait dead.

He came here from a very distant place, and there is no place to borrow money. There is no place to borrow money. The only thing that is worth the money is the boat, but the people who need the boat are not short. Boat, no need... Who would buy such a broken ship?

What's more, this ship is his home, and the ship is sold. The people of this family have no place to go.

The name of the fisherman is Wang Haisheng. The woman in his mouth is actually a pair of children, called Sun Hill, who is smashing from the river.

Like them, they don't have their own land, they don't even have a foothold. It's hard to be a ship-owner, a wife who is a little bit pampered by their own children, and they won't marry their daughter or twins. The man who ran, and thus Wang Haisheng was the same as Jiang's boss. He was twenty-five and six years old and did not marry his wife.

Then one day he was fishing, and when someone saw it drifting from a distance, he picked up a pair of children.

This Sun Hill is also a bitter life. His mother died early, and she married her mother. She has been treated harshly. Later, when she was fifteen or six years old, she sold him to a 40-year-old man to fill the house.

After he married, the old man was good to him, but it was a good time after a while. As a result, the old man died of illness.

After the old man died, the old man's son was the master. He was arrogant and self-sufficient, and he could have a meal. Otherwise, the old man's son moved to him, and the old man's daughter-in-law The child was not worried, and he came out and found his mother's family to beat him.

When he couldn't go on, he cast a river and was later picked up by Wang Haisheng. He was very grateful and lived with Wang Haisheng.

They have been together for ten years, there are two children, the big one is Wang Yuer, is a pair of children, nine years old this year, the small is called Wang Daniu, six years old this year, is a man.

In the middle they actually had a child but could not keep it.

Although their family is poor, the days are too good, and they never thought that Sun Hill suddenly became ill.

Wang Haisheng said and cried, and Jiang Zhen's brow wrinkled.

In modern times, people have always complained that it is expensive to see a doctor, but compared with the ancients, in fact, the price of medical treatment at that time is already too low, and it is not difficult to see a doctor.

This ancient, it is really expensive to see a doctor.

He Chengxian has a few doctors in total, and several of them only know a little about the fur. I also want to know how difficult it is to see a doctor. As for expensive...