116. Jiang Jia and Qin Qin

Shen Anxin took the boat arranged by Zheng Baoning.

Zheng Baoning's previous paintings for women's double children have always been very good. The attitude towards women's children is always very good. Seeing that Shen Anxin seems to be in a wrong state, he just talked about jokes, but he said a few more, Shen Anxin Do not talk.

Shen Anxin's identity is not ordinary, but the high-ranking grandfather, Zheng Baoning did not dare to speak in front of him, seeing that he did not seem to want to listen, he closed his mouth.

Zheng Baoning did not speak, but Shen Anxin suddenly asked: "You said that it is not safe to be alone outside this year?"

"In your own village, you will definitely be fine in a familiar place, but you must be careful when you are far away." Zheng Baoning said that in this year, everyone does not love to go far, is it because of the danger of going out? "Don't say a double child, that is, a man is the same. Before I found a businessman named Zhang from the Jin Zhen Escort, he had encountered a robber before going out. Finally, he was lucky, and he finally escaped from birth... This is also The reason why so many people are willing to hire us for the Escort."

"Is it?" Shen Anxin frowned.

"Yeah." Zheng Baoning said, and remembered one thing: "I told you, our boss, he is usually very careful. He took Mr. Zhao to Beijing, and every time he is looking for several people to follow, too I don't think about it, Mr. Zhao's skill, the average person can't deal with him at all."

"Mr. Zhao, is that Zhao Jinge?" Shen Anxin asked.

"Yes, it is Zhao Jinge." Zheng Baoning nodded.

Shen Anxin clenched his fists, and his nails were deeply embedded in the meat, and they all scratched their skin.

He suddenly remembered that every time he went to Zhao Jinge, he would indeed see Jiang Zhen's men outside. Is it that Jiang Zhen arranged to protect Zhao Jinge?

Jiang Zhen did not care about him, but Zhao Jinge, but so good...

Why is Zhao Jinge protected, but no one has ever thought about it for him?

Thinking of what happened last night, Shen Anxin's expression was distorted.

After being rejected by Jiang Zhen yesterday, he was very sad. He planned to distract himself in Hecheng County. Unexpectedly, he was dragged into a vacant house by two men.

Everything that happened after that was just like a nightmare for him.

Shen Anxin remembered the last night, the whole person could not help but shrink, but quickly calmed down.

He didn't suffer too much sin in his body, but he woke up in the empty house, but he couldn't wait to die... Then he remembered Jiang Zhen.

He wanted to see Jiang Zhen. He almost couldn't wait to come to Hexi Village and found Jiang Zhen. As a result, Jiang Zhenli ignored him.

Shen Anxin is a bit embarrassed, and his hatred is getting stronger.

He grew up from a young age to a big one. Although there were a lot of disappointments, in general, it was smooth and smooth. Although Feng wanted to design him before, he finally escaped. It can be said that he has never suffered such aggrieved.

He is naturally unacceptable.

Why is he going to encounter these?

Why can someone else be happy, why is he so bad?

Shen Anxin wants to be more uncomfortable, thinking about it, suddenly a spirit.

How can things be so smart? How could he just show his heart with Jiang Zhen and he encountered such a thing?