149. Mirror and glass

The big sea merchants are basically selling the big Qi things, and then earning the gold and silver gems. After all, the big Qi products are rich, but the small countries of the Western Ocean are nothing to produce.

In the past, it was basically to do business with a few small countries in the West. When Wen Ming and Jiang Zhen first started, this was also done, but this time, under the suggestion of Jiang Zhen, they went farther and then met. To the people of Europa.

The ship of these people broke down, stopped in a small western country, did not move on, but the goods on board were still... Finally, all of these goods were exchanged for them with porcelain and silk.

Wen Ming came to the boat with Zheng Yi and opened one of the rooms with a key.

"Zheng Yi, is there really something strange here?"

"Zheng Yi, can you buy a clock here? My grandfather always wanted one."

"I didn't expect this place to have a dock, it was very interesting."

Along with Zheng Yi, a group of young men, while talking while curiously looking at the boat.

The weather-beaten ship is a bit old, and the appearance is not very good-looking. This group of young men looked at it and couldn't help but show some disappointment. Followed the smell and entered the house. After seeing the room, it was a few mouthfuls of boxes. "Where is there any baby? Is it so hidden?"

Wen Ming did not answer, but took out a key and opened one of the boxes: "You, you can come and see."

The young people curiously surrounded the past, and then someone exclaimed: "Ah!"

Wen Ming smiled and said: "It's darker, I can't see anything, you can hold it and go outside to see."

These people face each other, and the last youngest person picked up the things in the box and went outside.

The weather is fine today, and there is plenty of sunshine outside, and in the sun, the young man holding the thing sees it for the first time.

What he was holding was a mirror. This mirror was completely different from the bronze mirror he had used in the past.

He always thought that he looked very good, and only then found out that his nose looked a bit dirty!

"What is this?"

"Is it a mirror? How many mirrors are there?"

"Can you sell me one?"

......

Zheng Yi, eagerly looked at Wen Ming: "This kind of mirror, it should be given to the Queen Mother! I want to buy one, you will come out and show it to me."

"Zheng Shao, we are ready for you." Wen Ming said: "Of course, this is outside, it is also a rare thing, so the price is very high."

"Haha, the price is not a problem!" Zheng Yi immediately said that in the past three years, Jiang Zhen has made a lot of money, and he is the same, even he earned more.

The most sea merchants make money, but they also have to invest a lot. What about him? As long as the salt households have enough to eat, the salt is continuously produced, and the cost is very low.

Even today's official salt only sells seven or eight pounds a pound, the Changhe salt field sells and even sells only three or four cents a pound, they are already in the day.

Under the circumstances, but no matter who, you must eat salt!

The mirrors that Wen Ming and Jiang Zhen brought back were mostly slap-sized and look small and exquisite, and in addition to the mirror, they brought back some beautiful colored glaze.