Untitled Part 162

Start from the beginning

"Let's go." Jiang Zhen was standing up at this time.

In order to satisfy the guests, Mr. Shuo will always make a fuss when he is telling a book, and even add some fragrant things to it. Jiang Zhen does not want to listen.

He has never actually been in contact with Cheng Yongzhen. He has just emerged as a small maritime trader who has just emerged in recent years. Cheng Yongzhen has never heard of it.

But even so, Cheng Yongzhen's things still make him inevitable, there is a feeling of rabbits dying of foxes.

He always felt that he was too weak and wanted to become stronger and he had the right to speak, but now he is really strong. He finds that he still does not have much right to speak.

Of course, this is also because he is still not strong enough.

Jiang Zhen walked downstairs with Zhao Jinge. When he left, he met several acquaintances.

"General Chief of Jiang, Zhao treasurer!" The few people were businessmen who had a cooperative relationship with Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge. At this moment, they watched Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, and they came up to say hello.

"Liu shopkeeper Wang treasurer." Jiang Zhen and they greeted each other.

A few people chilled a few words, Jiang Zhen and people resigned.

Those people watched Jiang Zhen leave, and his face showed a sighful expression.

"This Jiang Zhen is really amazing!"

"Yeah, it is obvious that the mud legs were born, and there are so many things to earn a lot of money!"

"There is Zhao Jine around him. I heard that it used to be a long-term job. I didn't know one big character. I didn't expect it to be able to support the Jin Zhen Escort!"

Everyone said a word to me, feeling the words of Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, but they have already gone home.

In the past three years, Zhao Liu and Zhao Fugui have not been so old. Two people are like a rich family. They are happy all day, and even younger.

When Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge were just together, they were always very worried. They worried that when Jiang Zhen would abandon Zhao Jinge, but now their fears have long since dissipated.

Jiang Zhen is good to Zhao Jinge. They all look in their eyes. Naturally, they believe that Jiang Zhen will never be sorry for Zhao Jinge.

At this time, they are inevitably filled with emotion.

How could their luck be so good, can they meet Jiang Zhen?

They are really lucky!

"Hey, mother, we have to go to the beach tomorrow." Jiang Zhen ate a meal and said to Zhao Fugui.

"Your fleet is back?" Zhao Fugui asked. Jiang Zhenping often stayed at the beach for a long time. He often stayed at the beach for half a year, but this time he came back only a few days, it is reasonable to I have to live for a few days, and now I have to leave. Most of the things are there.

"Not the fleet is back, but there are pirates there." Jiang Zhendao.

Cheng Yongzhen has been arrested until now, and it has been two months, and Cheng Yongzheng has been completely messed up.

These people are roughly divided into three batches.

One of them was the maritime merchant who was originally gathered together by Cheng Yongzhen. Now Cheng Yongzhen is gone. They intend to continue to be maritime businessmen. There are also a group of people who are employed by Cheng Yongzhen. Now Cheng Yongzhen is gone, they are going to go back to plant. Ground, but the third batch... is a pirate.