⁂ Smiling Murderer 25 Key Clues ⁂

Start from the beginning

"Where did he get this kind of thing?"

Zhan Zhao took out the tape from the radio, checked it carefully and said,

"This song is very difficult to do, it should cost a lot, he ....It's more like copied from somewhere."

"He has detailed patient records in his computer."

Jiang Ping checked Jia Yu Hua's computer and said,

"Many suspects who died before are on his list."

"In other words, they aren't necessarily patients, but almost all related people? Are they?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"It's possible."

Zhan Zhao nodded. He opened the drawer and took out a red, neatly folded flag from it. After opening it, he asked Bai Yutang,

"Xiao Bai, take a look."

Bai Yutang took a long look and smiled coldly,

"Nazi flags, this is the first time I have seen the name of Jiu Yang."

"Wow..."

Jiang Ping also came to see and said,

"I saw this thing for the first time... Not to mention, it's really creepy to see the real thing. I don't have this kind of goosebumps when I watch movies or documentaries."

Zhan Zhao nodded and said,

"This is the horror of psychological hints... The information we receive from childhood will form an information database in our brains as a basis for us to judge whether things are right or wrong, and tell us what's right and what's wrong. For example, Gods, Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, etc... Are all compassionate and powerful and can be used as our psychological support in times of crisis. However, demons and monsters are evil and powerful and can be used as a deterrent to us. It's nothing more than lethargy. We are born, one that makes us die... Human kind's instinctive fear of death, and the accumulation of acquired information, make us subconsciously stay away from existences like the Nazis. Therefore, once I see the real, I feel that this is originally very far away from me. The threat from the outside actually exists by our side... And there will be a creepy feeling."

"That's right."

Bai Chi nodded,

"That's it. When I saw it, my hairs stood up."

"What you hear is far less exciting than the real image."

Zhan Zhao said,

"It's like saying that hearing the number of people killed in the massacre and seeing the mass graves with their own eyes is two concepts."

Bai Chi nodded and sighed,

"So why should a terrorist organization join it?"

"Simply put, people pursue power."

Zhan Zhao turned over Jia Yu Hua's notes and medical records, saying,

"Everyone is afraid of death, so death is the best deterrent for people. In ancient China, the generals at war often hang the heads of their opponents on their horses. This is the best deterrent to their opponents. Primitive tribes will also use enemy bones as decorations... You can control the life and death of others, just It means that you're above others, and you will experience the satisfaction that power and ability bring to you. Nowadays, in this society, because of the promotion of education, the large population, plus a kind of inherent intelligence and conditions inequality makes most people very ordinary. Humans have a desire to perform. Once they realize they are ordinary, they will give birth to a desire for expression and transcendence, hoping to become extraordinary... Therefore, want to be capable. Those who are more romantic can be achieved through spiritual sustenance, such as dreams, fantasy, games, books, movies, etc. Those who are more realistic are divided into two categories, one is through legitimate channels, that's mprove yourself by without harming others, such as studying, exercising, etc., so that you have better conditions than the ordinary, so as to get self- satisfaction. The other type is through abnormal channels... Among them, violence is a very prominent one. You're more violent than ordinary people and can take the lives of others, and others will naturally fear you. When such people gather together, they become a violent organization, that is, a rudimentary terrorist."