34-Final

I wake up to large pain in my stomach. I looked and see I was in Dr.Keen office.

"You're up, finally. Had me worried for a second." He starts putting something in the iv. "This will calm down and the pain."

"Thanks doc. What else happened?"

"Danny got punch in the face again for eating."

I shake my head in disappointment, "not even surprised."

The doors opened and Franco walked in. "Mi amor!" He yelled out and ran towards me. He kissed my hands and lead them up to my arm then my cheek. "Are you hurt?" He ask.

"No, I'm okay. Where's Jett?"

"He's with Matt, Matt is teach him how to defend."

A question came to mind. "Who thought it was a good idea for Jett to get kidnapped?" I said holding my back anger.

Jett could've been hurt, if it went south, I would have died with him.

"Me." I slapped Franco and he nods his head, knowing he deserve it. The doctor walks out, to give us some privacy.

"I do not care if I'm getting raped, kidnapped, gunshot, held down to the earth! You will not decided to put my son in risk! He could've died! Jett, could have died. You had no right to put him in danger." I point my finger at him, he look down in disappointment.

"I'm sorry my lirio, he was begging to help, and it was the only way to find you." Again, I slap him, harder this time.

"He's a child! A fucking child! Do this one more time, and I will kill you personally. Lovers or not, I will." He smirks and kiss my cheek.

"Do you forgive me?" I raised my eyebrow at him, his hand still intact with mine, he crease the palm of my hand. His other free hand, cupped my cheek.

"Apologize ." I commanded.

"I'm sorry, truly, my intentions was to never hurt Jett. We were behind him the whole time. I'm sorry Gabby for giving you a scare." He kisses my cheek again.

I huffed and the doctor walked in, "your forgiven."

"Hello Gabby, you are put in bed rest for two days, we can arrange you to be in your room if you feel more comfortable."

"Yes doc, thank you." He nods and begins to walk away but Franco stopped him.

"Doc? Question."

"Yes?"

"Is it possible, that me and her have relation together. In other words,-," don't say it. "Sex."

"Oh my fucking god." I whispered and rub my forehead in embarrassment, half of my hand covering my face.

The doc chuckled, "um." Again he laughs. "Just wait a day after today to.......have sex but oral, I guess is fine."

"Nope! We won't be doing shit! Franco get the fuck out of my face." Franco laughs his ass off and I punch him in the shoulder as hard I can or able to because of my conditions.

"Come on lirio, I miss your sexy body."

"Oh my god! Franco please shut the fuck up!" He kissed my cheek and gets off the bed.

"I'll bring Jett." He said quickly and runs off.

...

"MOM!" Jett comes running towards me and I couldn't help but smile at him. He tried to hug me and I groan from the impact. Manny came inside as well.

"Hi mija."

"Hi dad." He froze his steps and I chuckled.

"What?" His face was priceless.

"Dad like because I almost died, or dad as in sugar daddy?"

"What?! The first time I call you a dad, and here you are saying you are sugar daddy. Oh my god." I shake my head and he laughs. "What's next? I'm a spoil brat. Jett hon, please stop talking to your grandfather."

"Calm down mija, I was just surprise, by the way, Cat slept with Danny."

I smiled, "you love the drama too." He shrugged his head and he leans in to kiss my forehead.

"I love you dad, I know we don't say it as much but I do. I just wanted to tell you." I opened up to him, I knew that I love him, just fit right to tell him.

"I love you too mija, I always have and this little bear." He kiss Jett on the head.

All this time, this is what I wanted. Family. After my mom died, I didn't feel the same anymore but now I found piece again with my new family.

Luis always on my side, even on my rough sides. Cat, being my sister when I need one. Danny, well he eats. Haven, passionate person to talk with. Matt, protected person, even though he doesn't talk much, I know he loves me like family. Manny, a person who gave me this life, even though I didn't want it. Jett who saved me and found peace inside me. And lastly, Franco, a person I fell in love with their mystery self.

Protected, cuteness, jealousy, happiness, and respect me in many ways then other men. He's true to himself and shows how love really is.

I thank him for that.

Without all these people, I would be nothing. I would have lost myself and eventually had suicide but I didn't because I found a meaning in life again.

Life is hard but working for it, and at the end of the day, you are one step further to find happiness. No matter the steps backs, no matter the mistakes you make, one day you will shine brighter then others.

Being happy only takes time with the right person and yourself.

I thank everyone in my life for it.

And well, like Luis always say- until next time.

THE END!!!!!!!

3rd story is called The Past