30-Franco

POV FRANCO

"You have a five?"

I shake my head and he grabs a card.

"Do you have a six?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Do you have a four?" I nod and passed it to him.

"Do you have a two?" He shakes his head and I grab a card.

"Do you have a, two?"

"You mother fucker!" I got up and charged for him, only for the cops to drag me back.

"What are you yapping about?!" The cop yelled at us.

I throw my hands in the air, "he fucking had a two and lied about it! It's a kids game and he lied about?! The hell man!" I take the police hand away from my shoulder and sat down.

One second I'm driving to Gabby then the second I wake up to prison cell! Stuck with bimbo who stole my two.

They said I'm in here for raping a girl, yeah right, the only girl I've been is with Gabby. My lirio. I would never ever rape a girl in my life, just saying rape disgust me. It can go both ways! And it's not right. Boys are stupid in the head to do those kind of things. Women should be respect and queens.

A living queen breed.

Although I don't say it to Gabby because she doesn't like to call herself, she knows damn well she is one.

I get she was mad about Danny being stupid, I shouldn't have even question her, she was the leader and had the right to do so, but he was her friend. Or will I think.

"Hey chum boy? Who you thinking about? The girl you raping." Bimbo said and I stand up, heavy breathing release from my nose.

I crack my fingers and stretch my neck. "First you cheated and now accusing me of raping a girl. What are you, Five?"

"I'm not five idiot, and first of all, at least I didn't rape a girl."

I throw my hands in the air, "well, that's it." His eyes widened and before I could punch, I heard my name being called.

" Francisco Belás." I look at the door of the cell and see a cop who looked familiar.

"I know you." I point a finger at him.

"Come on." Yeah fuck it, I got nothing better else to do.

We walked then into a interrogation room. I sat and Aetos sat across from me. He took a file and flip through papers. He smiles at me then back at his paper.

I frowned and look at the two way mirror then back at Aetos. "Are you going to talk?" I ask in annoyed.

He smiles and click a button in his hands. The mirror was now one way and I could see in it. Gabby was near the glass and I quickly got up the seat, rapidly walking towards the glass. I place a hand on the glass and she did the same.

Gabby pressed something near the end of the glass, "hi Franco."

I sigh in relief and pressed a button, "my lirio, how are you?"

"I should be asking you dummy, you look rough."

"Not like a week ago." Gabby rolls her eyes and I heard Aetos gag.

"You have a child here." He spoke but I ignore it.

"Who put me in here? And accused me of raping a girl! Like of all things, they choose that!" Gabby laughs and her giggles sweeten my heart.

"Wendy father, Rey. I'm not sure what's his plan yet but for all I know, he put you in here. We can't clear you name yet, but we were able to slow the process down."

I smirk, and bite my lip. "How did you slow the process?"

She grins, "judge is lesbian, sooooooo."

"Cats out the bag huh."

"Danny was super jealous."

"Hold on, Cat and Danny?"

She shrugged her shoulder, "she avoids the conversation but there's something there. She just doesn't wants to admit it. I think it's hilarious, also I apologize to Danny, I wanted someone to be blame for Luis being injured. I was stupid."

"You thought it was right. Plus he did messed up the mission by eating, fat ass he is."

"You guys have a minute left." Aetos mention and I sigh.

Gabby smiled, "I'll get you out, I just need to find Rey. Also Aetos is working on who actually rape the girl. Right?"

"Yeah, and I think I know who it is. Looks like Franco will be leaving tonight. I'll contact you the information later and where I will drop him."

Gabby turn her eyes at me, "I'll see you soon mi amor. Goodbye."

"I love you." Her voice sounded broken.

"Love you too."

She leaves the room, I turned around and look at Aetos. He hand stand up with a file in his hand, also taking out his handcuffs. "I need to cuff you."

I nod and he cuffs, we walked out and now I was in my cell. Bimbo was there seating in his bed. I sat in my bed and avoid his shit he was going to say.

"So when you get out, who you gonna rape next?" I rapidly get out of my bed and charge to him. I punch him serval times until the guards stop me.

"Keep talking about that, and your dead." I told him and I exit out the cage.

I just want to get out.

                           ————————————

-Yeet