31-He's Back

POV GABBY

"I swear to god if you don't get out of my face in one second, I will cut your hair!" I yelled at Luis who only Luis. I deadly look at him and he gulps.

"Alright fine." He backs away, and I began to walk in the hallway.

"Aren't you in bed rest?" I ask, as I walked downstairs.

"Yes but Im fine. Just a bullet wound but nothing like compared to paint ball."

Two days, supposedly Aetos search for the man that rape the girl but turned out he went ghost.

I walk inside the kitchen with Luis on my tail. "What's up Luis? It's like you want attention."

"Aw, you miss you didn't you."

"I literally saw you a few seconds ago. And now." I grab a bottle of water and start chugging it, then eating grapes.

Luis sat down in a stool and put his hands on my arm. "Gabby, you have been ignoring Jett."

I shake my head, "no, I talked to him yes-yesterday." I sigh and banged my head on the counter top. I was so busy trying to find Rey and with all the meetings I had, I forgot about Jett.

"What's wrong with me?" I sigh and and sat in stool next to Luis.

"It's alright, just go talk to him. Go on." He pushes me out the stool and I rolled my eyes. I'm nervous to talk to a kid, great.

I walk inside Jett room, the fresh smell paint fills my nostrils. I saw Jett helping Oliver paint a wall a cream color.

"Mind if I help?" I ask and they both turned around.

Jett looks at me then back at the wall. He's mad, I'm such a bad mother! I ignore the petty and I grab a brush. Oliver chuckles and I shot him a glare, he looks away and began to paint.

"Jett honey, I had order Chinese food, your favorite for dinner." Jett ignored me and began to paint. "I also rented a movie for tonight, Luca. You know the mermaid boy."

Jett stop painting and to think I did something, he begins to paint. It was silence for five minutes and the silence was eating me alive.

"Alright! Break time. Oliver go on and take a break."

"Yes boss." Oliver walks out and Jett begins to rubs out the dry paint from his hand with his pants.

"You like those pants." I said and he Ignored me again. I rolled my eyes and I sat on the floor. "Fine! Jett I'm sorry, I got overworked that I forgot to spend time with you. Bad mother, I know, number one wohoo! Listen Jett, I'm trying to find Franco and I know it's a bad excuse but I'm sorry."

Jett sat on the floor and look into my eyes, and damn they hold power. He had like the urge to cry but also angry in the inside. I have raised this kid right!

"I half forgive you, unless you had brought extra of those cookies from there." I smiled and nod at him.

"Of course I have."

"Then I forgive you BUT!, if you do this again, I will never forgive you." He said with one finger in the air.

"Oh please." I scoffed. "You can't stop talking to your beautiful mother. Your stuck with me forever."

He smiles and gets off the floor, before he can speak, Alex spoke. "Boss, we found a location." I got up in a hurry.

"Jett I will be back for dinner."

"Alright be careful." I kiss his cheek and made my way out the room.

As I did I saw Luis exiting his room and I full on laugh. Luis face flushed and turned pale. He avoided my eye but my laughter was heard.